Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
meeting agenda:
1-meet in osawatomie ks 10:30 or so at the pizza hut...drive to garage and fire up KSGT 's second opel...currently getting stripped for paint.maybe video
exhaust
2-talk opel

so far:

bucky and ksgt...mjewell might make it and anyone else is invited.

it is sunny,beautiful day here in kc mo .houerc.where are you?
hoping you could make it.

ps:meeting was spur of the moment based on weather and what the women were doing.

Mod edit: Moved to correct forum.

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
Sorry, didn't know about it. Got a St. Patty dinner to go to at 2pm or I would be happy to attend. Let me know next time alittle ahead of time so I can drop my daughter at her mom's house and attend!
:(

·
70's Opeler, back 4 more!
398 Posts
Sorry! Gotta pass on this also.

My guys just headed out for snow skiing in Colorado for Springbreak, with some buddies.

I'm getting ready to head South to do work to pay for this week. So, my time is very limited.

Let me know what else might come up. As it gets warmer and the weather gets better, we do need to plan something a couple weeks in advance so all can make it.

We have already decided not to attend the Turkey Creek Car show as an entry. Too much time for naught!

Chris

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
sorry i couldn't make it down. i was at the hangar working on my gt. ksgt hooked me up with the crank pulley i needed, so i put the car back together, got it running and drove it around on our ramp for a little bit, to make sure everything was ok with it. hopefully this week i can get it registered, then off to the exhaust place (muffler mart, same as where ksgt went) to get a new exhaust. then, car shows and cruises!!

i did manage to fly down to buzz bucky and ksgt...hope you enjoyed that! i look forward to meeting everyone in the area. maybe we can all do the shawnee or gardner sonic cruise night. all those car guys will freak to see four or five gt's, let alone one!!

hope lane was fun, looking forward to next time.

mike

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a planning meeting..short notice

here is what you missed

Attachments

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
page 2

great day

Attachments

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
60s and sunny

Robert has a lot of spare parts

Attachments

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we will be back

today Lane Kansas...tomorrow the world

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
:( I swear, I wouldn't show just for parts! Honest! Well, only if there was an abundance. :eek: I got enough parts, just need to start working on the GT. If it wasn't for the corned-beef dinner, I would have drove out. I'd be in my truck, though, as I got to do the following:
1) Wire the garage for 220
2) Move my compressor in and add new siding
3) Cut and weld the floor pan and body (usual rust area behind tires
4) Bump-up the front fender ridge dent
5) ready calvins engine fo install....................
Well, you get the idea. Bunch of steps before diving! Maybe by my June b-day. But I'll be driving, you can bet your bibby on that!:D

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice opel

who was this? what a beautiful gt!

my friend took the photo for me...he saw it at the "race across america" as they came thru downtown overland park...

we need him/her in our future club!

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
AMEN to that bucky! That is a pretty little thing. I really like the deep yellow paint job (looks like a paint color I used in the AirGuards). Very nice indeed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts