Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Opeler
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I fell in love with Synergy Green the first time I saw it. As a matter of fact when I picked out the Hydro Blue that my wife wanted for the roadster project I asked the lady at the paint shop to look up Synergy Green to find out if it was a basecoat/clearcoat or a tri-coat. The factory paint is a tricoat but you can get a version in BC/CC....which is cheaper and way easier to use. So the point is though that she told me she HATED green cars however when she saw the Synergy green on a restored Jeep her friend did, she loved it and stated that's the only green she likes. Bad ass color boys!

·
Opeler
1,133 Posts
I fell in love with Synergy Green the first time I saw it. As a matter of fact when I picked out the Hydro Blue that my wife wanted for the roadster project I asked the lady at the paint shop to look up Synergy Green to find out if it was a basecoat/clearcoat or a tri-coat. The factory paint is a tricoat but you can get a version in BC/CC....which is cheaper and way easier to use. So the point is though that she told me she HATED green cars however when she saw the Synergy green on a restored Jeep her friend did, she loved it and stated that's the only green she likes. Bad ass color boys!
I felt the same way about it when I saw it on the Camaro when it first came out. I joke with my wife that if her and I didn’t get together when we did, I’d have one in the garage right now from when I would have bought it instead of her engagement ring. Every time I see one going down the road when I’m with her, I ask to take a look at the ring again. We always get a kick out of it!

41 - 42 of 42 Posts