Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Well, it's time for the annual Cars & Quilts in Ladner, B.C. this Sunday - cars on the street, quilts in the storefront windows. They had 300 cars last year, including a Dusenberg. I'll have my GT in it this year. Maybe I'll see somebody from the Vancouver area there?

Ladner Business Association

Cheers,

jtb

·
R8Gordini
15 Posts
I am a new Opel owner in Vancouver.
I would love to participate in your car show but my Opel is in Portugal.
I could take one of my other cars but their not Opels.

Do you know of any Opel owners in the lower mainland ?

Paul

·
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul,

Welcome! Another opel owner in the Vancouver area!
The show mentioned above is open to all makes and models. (I had the only Opel there)

Cheers,

jtb

·
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoops, forgot to answer your question.

There must be some other opel owners around, but I've yet to find them. I do have a lot of people tell me they used to own one, or their friend's neighbour's dog's cousin's owner had one... I had one guy at that show insist that the GT's came from the factory in fibreglass!

So the short answer is no, I don't know of anyone.

Cheers,

jtb

·
Über Genius
8,934 Posts
I had one guy at that show insist that the GT's came from the factory in fibreglass!

jtb
You know there is a 1966 Opel GT on CraigsList too.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hi Folks,

Well, it's time for the annual Cars & Quilts in Ladner, B.C. this Sunday - cars on the street, quilts in the storefront windows. They had 300 cars last year, including a Dusenberg. I'll have my GT in it this year. Maybe I'll see somebody from the Vancouver area there?

Ladner Business Association

Cheers,

jtb
I'm on the Island but My gt is getting a 5 speed this weekend.I went to the Qualicum one here last year & I was the only Opel.Hit the Ferry.Take a look at my album.Take care eh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts