Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Opel Addicts
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank all who showed up to our opel gathering this past Sunday. It was good to look at all the cars, get tech tips and general talk about Opels. We invite any other Opelers in the NE Ohio/Western Pa area to join us. We get together about 4 times a year. Our next gathering will probably be in October for Opel's Across America (O.A.A.)

Vickie & Allen Gage

P.S. Thanks Gary for setting up a forum for us

·
587 Posts
Thank you Allen & Vickie for having the gathering at your house again. I had a great time as usual. I was greeted with a hot cup of coffee & some cookies when I showed up around 10am in the Mach 1. (My 72 Opel GT is still having carb problems.)

When Ken, Kel, & Ron showed up, we talked Opels for a while. Then Allen "fired up" the grill for some burgers & Vickie brought out some other food she prepared. After lunch Kel & I took apart a set of calipers he brought to rebuild. While the others tried to get my 69 GT started before it gets parted out. No luck starting it, but it did crank over. I'm sure with a quick tune-up & a fresh battery it will start.

Well, thanks again Allen & Vickie and I hope we have another Opel meet soon. Here's a pic of the cars parked in their backyard. Sorry not all Opels, but at least different colors.

Tom C

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I too had a great time too! A big thanks to Allen & Vickie!!!!

Being my first Opel meet. Everyone made me feel very welcome and comfortable...

Looking forward to the next meet. Next time the opel is comming along. One way or another :)

later
kel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts