Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Opeler
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought you guys might be interested in this. If you want to peek at the Lenk Tuning site in English, try this sequence:

1. Type in Google for your Search engine.
2. In the search box typ in lenk tuning
3. The first "hit" that comes up will be the one we want: Right next to the title should be a grey "translate" link. Click it.
4. The site should now be in English. However, not every word translate all that well but the overwhelming majority of the information comes up in English...even the catalog descriptions.

This sequence works on my computer anway. Let me know if it works for all you other GT addicts!:D

Double checked and forgot a couple of things;
When you hit translate you'll get a "cover page" this will still be in German but scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the little yellow box.
Now you'll probably get a popup box in the upper left hand corner with an error message. Just close that and we're there!

·
boomerang opeler
5,634 Posts
nice to see the hitch hikers guide to the galaxyhas made it to the web

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Ummm last I knew, there was a small british flag on the Lenk site that did this for ya.

·
Opeler
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just double-checked. No British Flag thingy. Yeah I vaguely remember that thing in the past too. Must have upgraded the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts