Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I am looking for a headlight mechansim (drivers side) for a GT. This is the V shaped part that allows the headlight bucket to rotate. I broke one of the small bolts that holds the rotation arm in place, and can't drill it out to replace it. If you have one for sale, please let me know how much and postage. I would appreciate hearing from you if you have an extra. If I am not making myself clear, I can post a picture.

Thanks,
Bob:)

· Premium Member
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replacement

Ron:

I read the posts, good information. I have a couple other issues with the mechanism also. While I can do the process as a last resort, I would still like to find a usable replacement. I travel all over the country for work, so it does not give me much time to work on my car. I will be in Chicago this week, and Houston the following week, then Nevada. It never ends. I am trying to take the easy way out:)

Thanks,
Bob

· Premium Member
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mechanism

Tom:

Yes I need the whole mechanism. The bottoms of the mechanism are angled on each edge, thus the V shape. That's what happens when I am not sure of the "real name". I guess in my effort to explain myself fully, I overexplained.

If you have an extra drivers side mechanism, let me know what you would like for it and shipping to California 94565. Let me know the best way to get payment to you. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks Tom.

Bob:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.