Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Opel links page has returned. You can add links to Opel related sites or member web pages by clicking on the link in the upper left of the Links page.

As requested, the Google site search has also returned. Several members commented on how that was easier to use than the internal search.

·
Administrator
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speaking of links, I notice any links from before the new site was updated are now no good. Is there anything that can be done about it? I doubt it, but thought I would ask as I am perusing a lot of old threads on tech stuff.

Jim :cool:
Do you mean links within the posts? If so it's because of a bug that will be fixed in another week or so when the next update is released. I could fix it now, but then the Portal page won't work. :banghead:

·
Incurable Opelitus
203 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks so much Gary. Your efforts on this website have made it much more enjoyable place to visit and use, as well as a wonderful resource of knowledge. Keep up the good work!
Randy

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Do you mean links within the posts? If so it's because of a bug that will be fixed in another week or so when the next update is released. I could fix it now, but then the Portal page won't work. :banghead:

Glad to hear it Gary! We ran into this problem today while searching on one wire alternator upgrade. Keep up the good work!

Vickie & Allen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts