Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for an opel gt. I would consider shipping. Looking for one in original unrestored or restored condition. contact me at: [email protected]:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gt

I might know where there's one. look in my members album at the black GT. It use to be dark green. the car is complete and from what I understand was running when parked.

·
Registered
278 Posts
70 Gt

I would be careful with this car (post #3) for $2900.00. It looks just like the one that sold in Miami a couple of months ago for $12,600 on Ebay. I think this one is a scam. That's the third GT I have seen that has sold, then re-listed for $2900.00. A yellow one in Massachusetts, an orange one in New York, and now this blue one in Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would be careful with this car (post #3) for $2900.00. It looks just like the one that sold in Miami a couple of months ago for $12,600 on Ebay. I think this one is a scam. That's the third GT I have seen that has sold, then re-listed for $2900.00. A yellow one in Massachusetts, an orange one in New York, and now this blue one in Pennsylvania.

You're probably right, it's a different world we live in today.

·
Mr corey suggs
540 Posts
I have a original unrestored opel gt but it needs to be restored and my shop teacher might get it.

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please describe your car and where are you located? Where is WV?

John

·
Mr corey suggs
540 Posts
Well it has as good bit of rust on it and like I said need to be restored but if you got the time and needs interor and needs a new trany put in it and I got that and a lot of parts for it. It is in berkeley springs.

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a original unrestored opel gt but it needs to be restored and my shop teacher might get it.
could you please describe the condition of the car and what it would need to be restored and your asking price. Also where are you located, what state is WV?

John

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might know where there's one. look in my members album at the black GT. It use to be dark green. the car is complete and from what I understand was running when parked.
thank you very much. I looked at your members album and the black gt looks like it has spoilers and wheel flares added, if I'm looking at the correct car? This could be OK but it is hard to say. Thank you for thinking of me.

John

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Panel Beater
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you're right, he seems to be trying to promote a cash deal aside from people placing bids. Thanks for the heads up!

Johnvan

·
Registered
145 Posts
thank you very much. I looked at your members album and the black gt looks like it has spoilers and wheel flares added, if I'm looking at the correct car? This could be OK but it is hard to say. Thank you for thinking of me.

John
thats a stock GT with the exception to the aluminium slot wheels. we'll see if it runs this weekend.
Tony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts