Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you guys up in Milwaukee,

Do any of you know John Bell in the Milwaukee area? I was in the service with him and then we rallied Opels together for about 10 years in the 70's and 80's.

Let me know here or via PM.

Thanks!
Mark B. (in VA)

·
530 Posts
I don't know John Bell, but a quick search of the white pages reveals about a dozen John Bell entries, along with about another dozen J. Bell entries. Let me know if you want me to PM you the phone numbers.
-Jeff W
'75 Manta
'73 Manta

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff. Yes if you would please; do it when convenient. If there is a John D Bell, that would narrow it down.

BTW, I like your selection of Opels. You might be interested - we are getting ready to build up a '72 Manta Rallye for actual rallying. (Which was my first rally car type back in the late 70's). If we get to any of the large rallies in the UP or MN, would you be interested in coming along as crew?

Regards,
Mark B.

·
530 Posts
Hey Mark,
I'm out of town until Sunday night, and will PM you then. Seeing an Opel inaction in a rally would be too cool! I'm not sure if I would be much help as crew, but it sounds like fun. Keep us all posted with pics etc. as the Manta Rallye build moves along!
-Jeff W.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts