Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
2,148 Posts
I.m always on the hunt for Ascona's. Wagons seem easier to find than sedans so would you be interested in that? And how about shipping? There has been a wagon advertised for sale in CA but its long-time owner.

·
Opeler
64 Posts
There is an orange 75 Ascona in Des Moine, WA with EFI, 4 spd, and a tach in the dash for $1k on FB classsifieds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I.m always on the hunt for Ascona's. Wagons seem easier to find than sedans so would you be interested in that? And how about shipping? There has been a wagon advertised for sale in CA but its long-time owner.
I guess I’d have to ask the details. Condition, price. Of course it couldn’t bd further away Lol. Do you have a link?

·
Opeler
64 Posts
Sorry I had planned to add a link but had to go find it saved in my FB classifieds and got busy and forgot. Here are some pics:

·
Opeler
64 Posts
Here is the link:

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
2,148 Posts
I guess I’d have to ask the details. Condition, price. Of course it couldn’t bd further away Lol. Do you have a link?
It is right on this forum, under the 'cars for sale' subforum: 1974 Sport wagon

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is the link:

Thanks. Uh this breaks my heart. I wish it wasn't the West Coast

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
2,148 Posts
Well, patience sometimes wins the day! That one in WA has had plenty of moisture inside....... Pix of the underside are a must.

Mine was in VA..... after someone else had it shipped from CA and did not want to work on it.

·
Opeler
64 Posts
yes it's tough when they are that far away...plus shipping costs lately are quite high and can be more than the value of a car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts