Opeler
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody in San Antonio, Texas selling GT parts? :confused:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nut,

What r u looking for. I have a lot of parts in the garage, and I am sure the Texas Opel Club members can also help you!!

I was able to get an mecanical fuel pump from NAPA (they had to order it from San Antonio) so you may get lucky at NAPA.

·
Opeler
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parts

I'm looking for body parts mainly. Mirror, bumper, marker lights, and basicly someone who will kick me in the butt to finish the little jewel. lol :)

·
Super Moderator
5,918 Posts
General questions, and especially those that will become "dated" (such as "I have a GT for sale" or has anyone seen this GT on eBay?") should go to the Open Discussions Forum.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
opel nut, watch Ebay too. A whole lot of what you're looking for is on there now. Item number: 4539256251. Not pristine, but will get you going. HTH, Jarrell

·
Opeler
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't trust Ebay

What stops the seller from bidding on their own item so You (the buyer) will keep paying more of it. I will only buy from Opel member, thank you very much..They give me a price and I either pay it or I don't.

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
Parts in SA, Leonard and Lincoln

Check with Marty Reimer at [email protected] he is in San Antonio, Tell him Rodney sent you, If he doesn't have the parts PM me I will have it or I can find what you need. We should have a meet coming up in SA around the end of May. Contact George Rust (activities director) Opel Club of Texas [email protected] , and he should be getting the details together on our Spring Get Together. And get you Registered in the Club, there is no cost.
rk

·
Opeler
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know Mr. Reimer

I knew marty back when we were younger and trompped through every muddy junk yard this side of austin. He bought my white GT with a/c when I needed money. I was with him when he towed in the GT he used for his rotory. I helped him agonize over it for months. Then I got me a girlfriend and not allowed to play with my friends no more. After she dumped me, I went into depression. I tried to get a hold of Martin to no avail. I just recentlly started talking to him again. (Boy has he made a name for himself) when I spoke with him friday night about the Opel rally in SA, He told me he doesn't sell nor buy anymore. He said to get a hold of Craig. I sent him an email. Seem like all my old Opel fanatic friends have gotten out of Opels or San Antonio. :)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
opel_nut said:
What stops the seller from bidding on their own item so You (the buyer) will keep paying more of it. I will only buy from Opel member, thank you very much..They give me a price and I either pay it or I don't.
I too was quite leery of Ebay when I first started. Almost all the Opel parts I've purchased there, have been from Opel people and I haven't had any problems, knock wood. Some of the people are from here on this site. I try to do business here in our Opel community when I can, but a lot of people have put their items on Ebay,so. Each to their own, I was just trying to make a helpful suggestion. Jarrell

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
opel_nut said:
I knew marty back when we were younger and trompped through every muddy junk yard this side of austin. He bought my white GT with a/c when I needed money. I was with him when he towed in the GT he used for his rotory. I helped him agonize over it for months. Then I got me a girlfriend and not allowed to play with my friends no more. After she dumped me, I went into depression. I tried to get a hold of Martin to no avail. I just recentlly started talking to him again. (Boy has he made a name for himself) when I spoke with him friday night about the Opel rally in SA, He told me he doesn't sell nor buy anymore. He said to get a hold of Craig. I sent him an email. Seem like all my old Opel fanatic friends have gotten out of Opels or San Antonio. :)
Okay then I can help you with parts what are you needing just ask Marty about my supply he can vouch for that. I got him his Rotory Lift for shop.
rk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts