Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply

well basically i am looking for the left and right front fender and the splash guards for the head light pockets and the front valance that goes from the center of the bumper and raps under the front of the car to around the battery tray also the battery tray. also do u have the center panel at the back where the gas filler goes in the mid section of the car let me know not very good at computers and putting pict on the computer but maybe arrange to speak in person instead thanks a lot

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
i belive my parts car has good left front fender and that mid section in the rear wear the gas fill hole is i think is in good shape i will take some pics monday or tuesday and post them to see if its what ur looking for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if the whole left side is good and the mid rear section is good how much would you want for it and are they rust free or a little rust i also have 2 parts cars and in b.c . bodies on the cars don't last this long around here.

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
im am almost 100 percent sure the rear mid portion u want is rust free. i also believe the rear left side is in pretty good condition and almost rust free also the front left side i am not sure if there is any body filler on it i will check that and for rust. the left door though is totaly useless since i cut it for parts. i will take pics tommorow. pm and post them. i would ask much for the sections mainly coast for shipping. also do u need any other odds or ends i would be willing to throw in a few extras as like a package?????

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
left rear panel the spot were i have marked is were i cut out a small piece but the rust of that panel is pretty rust free although i did do some spot sanding and did come across some bondo here and there but besides that a very staright piece.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts