Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Opel GT, SR20 engine
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im looking for a center console + gauges. Ship to New York.
TY
Ted

·
Detritus Maximus
2,876 Posts
Edit: My addled mind kept thinking the plastic piece around the parking brake, not the console around the shifter. I have them, but most have some cracks somewhere.

Did you ever get the mesh cowl/grille pieces you were looking for?

·
Registered
Opel GT, SR20 engine
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edit: My addled mind kept thinking the plastic piece around the parking brake, not the console around the shifter. I have them, but most have some cracks somewhere.

Did you ever get the mesh cowl/grille pieces you were looking for?
Hi there, yes I got the cowl screen already. Do you have a center console with gauges? If you find it kindly send me some pics.
Ty
Ted

·
Opeler
1,258 Posts
Hi there, yes I got the cowl screen already. Do you have a center console with gauges? If you find it kindly send me some pics.
Ty
Ted
I think what you’re looking for is the instrument cluster, it’s the plastic panel with all the gauges. The center console is the in between the seats on the transmission tunnel. Just trying to help you secure the right pieces

·
Registered
Opel GT, SR20 engine
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think what you’re looking for is the instrument cluster, it’s the plastic panel with all the gauges. The center console is the in between the seats on the transmission tunnel. Just trying to help you secure the right pieces
Thanks Jesse , I will revise my post

·
Registered
987 Posts
I have one, the gauges are not in the best shape let me know if you’re interested and I’ll take a picture of it. They work fine but are a bit faded. I’d just be interested in compensation for the shipping. It came from a 73’ GT that was converted into a drag strip car.

·
Senior Contributor
5,052 Posts
I have a good speedo, tach, oil / amp. All were disassembled and cleaned. They came out of my car when I changed to Speedhut gauges and to a Voltmeter instead of Ammeter. I have some other stuff in NY and I am going there in July. PM me if you are interested. I may have a gauge panel also, I have to look in my stash. Where are you in NY?

·
Registered
Opel GT, SR20 engine
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a good speedo, tach, oil / amp. All were disassembled and cleaned. They came out of my car when I changed to Speedhut gauges and to a Voltmeter instead of Ammeter. I have some other stuff in NY and I am going there in July. PM me if you are interested. I may have a gauge panel also, I have to look in my stash. Where are you in NY?
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the message, I am already finalizing my purchase with a fellow Opeler in this forum. Hopefully you can find another buyer for your items.
Cheers,
Ted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts