Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone.

I've decided to sell my current classic and replace it with something else, and at the top of my list is an Opel GT. So I am looking to see if anyone has one for sale in or near Oregon.

I'm not picky about year or color, but it needs to be running & driving (unless you are in or very close to the Bend/Redmond/Sisters area), and ideally I'd like to get one the hasn't had a whole lot of custom modifications. My budget is in the "daily driver" or "driving project" range. I'm not looking for, nor do I want a show car.

I've got my eyes on the usual online sources of craigslist and facebook marketplace, and the ones available seem rather over-priced and rusty.

If you have a car in this sort of condition to sell, and are located anywhere in Oregon, Sacramento CA, or Vancouver WA, please let me know.

·
Über Genius
9,367 Posts
I'm in Portland and don't know of any for sale in the condition you're seeking.
If you find one nearby and want an experienced set of eyes when you look at it, let me know.

Reactions: jayhawkjesse33

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Portland and don't know of any for sale in the condition you're seeking.
If you find one nearby and want an experienced set of eyes when you look at it, let me know.
Thanks, I appreciate the offer! If I see one in the general Portland-Metro area that catches my interest, I'll send you a message.

·
Opeler
8 Posts
Greetings everyone.

I've decided to sell my current classic and replace it with something else, and at the top of my list is an Opel GT. So I am looking to see if anyone has one for sale in or near Oregon.

I'm not picky about year or color, but it needs to be running & driving (unless you are in or very close to the Bend/Redmond/Sisters area), and ideally I'd like to get one the hasn't had a whole lot of custom modifications. My budget is in the "daily driver" or "driving project" range. I'm not looking for, nor do I want a show car.

I've got my eyes on the usual online sources of craigslist and facebook marketplace, and the ones available seem rather over-priced and rusty.

If you have a car in this sort of condition to sell, and are located anywhere in Oregon, Sacramento CA, or Vancouver WA, please let me know.
Are you still looking for a daily driver. I have a good one, with a ton of extra parts. if you are, please drop me email. I live in Bremerton Wa. but do have a granddaughter living in Bend (6 hr drive). I could deliver in the Bend area, and visit the granddaughter. attached are some pictures that show the areas that need some attention. I have not driven it much, just about every couple of months for a couple of miles. If interested just ask. 70 GT 1.jpg 70 GT 2.jpg 70 GT 3.jpg 70 GT 4.jpg 70 GT 5.jpg 70 GT 6.jpg 70 GT 8.jpg 70 GT 9.jpg 70 GT 10.jpg

Attachments

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,524 Posts
That silver & red GT looks perfect for a restoration project. How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Goldrc4, I have contact with a person selling a project GT here in Idaho. Haven’t put eyes on it yet But from the pics the body looks good. I’m setting up a time for a look-see and then let those here that are interested the know the info.

suppose to come with a ton of extra parts and therefore my interest.

Although I have a fondness for the GT, I’m a Manta/Ascona guy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rather surprised to see some activity on this old thread. In the end I've kept the car I currently have, but will still consider replacing it. Onepocket, I'll send you a message with some more questions about your car.

Do let us know about the car you're going to see Pennkraft, I'm sure I am not the only one who will be interested to hear the result.

·
Über Genius
9,367 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts