Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Vancouver, and I have always been a big fan of Opel GTs. I am finally at the point where I can afford an impractical but fun second car. I have just started my search along the west cost of Canada and the U.S. Any advice, leads or tips would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

·
1971 GT
635 Posts
Corby - Keep your eye on www.buysell.com. There were 2 GT's in there in Vancouver last week. They're gone now, but if you find an old print issue, they may still be for sale.

Corey

·
1971 GT
635 Posts
1971 Opel GT

This car is in Victoria on Craigs list. Pictures look very good.

1971 Opel GT - $1234

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-06-01, 6:13PM PDT

OPEN TO ALL OFFERS!!

Beautiful friggin' car. Purchased in 2004 for 4500, then in went a new clutch, some new pads and shoes, and for running around some brand new yokohama tires and wheels - all professionally done.

The car looks great, needs some interior work. The dash was cracked - I bought one in perfect condition, with the original radio. Starts, runs, drives -no problem. The original Solex carb has been swapped out for a Weber. As of now it has a half decent stereo sytem in it, with a cd player.

The reason I'm selling is the timeline - I'm next to broke as is (I'm a student), and by the time I spend the six hundred or so, and the time, to take care of the interior it could already be fall. I'd rather not use this for a run-about, or drive it in the winter - so I'd be looking at next spring or summer before I'm driving it around! Oh - I have a manual for it as well.

Due to my lack of patience it's someones lucky day!
All are welcome to come and take a look, trades and offers welcome too. I'm not one of those serious "no looky-loos" or "serious inquires only" types, so come and take a look!

889-5623
Andrew - Calls preferred - any time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts