Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Opeler
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured someone here might have a use for these Opel parts I have, all used spares.
1 ea. 10 bolt head w/ aftermarket cam,springs and retainers,solid lifters no visible cracks.
12 bolt timing cover
an alternator
wiper motor
heater fan
4 beauty rings
2 sets of rear side glass/ latches
1 rear glass
air cleaner box
engine fan
water pump
set of rods and pistons
carb linkage assy
and more....
All for Early manta/1900
Located in Reno/Sparks Nevada
I've taken some pixs and set up a google photo album and will add more in the next few days,weather permitting.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cnqwBvVmuHGZuhM69

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Germanbuick: I don't need any of the parts, as I have a GT, but noticed you live in Reno. The reason I say that is because I live in Fallon, we are almost neighbors. Your parts look pretty clean, you shouldn't have any trouble selling them. Maybe we will meet up at a car show. I usually go to the one in Fernley, my buddy that lives in Reno is there for that one. He used to run Summit Racing. I worked for him 18 years ago.

·
Opeler
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sure you can't use some of this? price is right... FREE
cleaning out the garage,selling the house,moving and need it gone....???

Germanbuick: I don't need any of the parts, as I have a GT, but noticed you live in Reno. The reason I say that is because I live in Fallon, we are almost neighbors. Your parts look pretty clean, you shouldn't have any trouble selling them. Maybe we will meet up at a car show. I usually go to the one in Fernley, my buddy that lives in Reno is there for that one. He used to run Summit Racing. I worked for him 18 years ago.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I understand how that goes. I have so much stuff around the house, my wife just gives me the look when I bring something else home. I hope there is someone who either needs the parts, or take them to someone who might be able to use them. The only swap meet I know of is during Hot August Nights, and that's few months away. Not to be nosy or anything, where are you going to move to?

Bob

·
Non Civilian
2,084 Posts
Do you have the plastic parts that surround the headlights?

·
Opeler
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just moving to Sparks, not far but no space.
I understand how that goes. I have so much stuff around the house, my wife just gives me the look when I bring something else home. I hope there is someone who either needs the parts, or take them to someone who might be able to use them. The only swap meet I know of is during Hot August Nights, and that's few months away. Not to be nosy or anything, where are you going to move to?

Bob

·
Registered
63 Posts
I figured someone here might have a use for these Opel parts I have, all used spares.
1 ea. 10 bolt head w/ aftermarket cam,springs and retainers,solid lifters no visible cracks.
12 bolt timing cover
an alternator
wiper motor
heater fan
4 beauty rings
2 sets of rear side glass/ latches
1 rear glass
air cleaner box
engine fan
water pump
set of rods and pistons
carb linkage assy
and more....
All for Early manta/1900
Located in Reno/Sparks Nevada
I've taken some pixs and set up a google photo album and will add more in the next few days,weather permitting.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cnqwBvVmuHGZuhM69
Hello, i could use a good cond. set front, and rear bumper for my Manta,...how much are you thinking?? Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I need a decent dash in NorCal or Northern Nevada

I live in Chester Ca. And my dash looks like craters on the moon...gaps of one inch or more everywhere...it's not salvageable...might any of you know of a decent GT dash that is in good enough to be recovered with some minor repair ? I don't need a beauty..just not one as horrible as mine...

·
Opeler
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello All, Sorry I have't replied but been in the hospital getting hardware installed, 3 or 4 times. Its hard finding a good "wrench"!
Its HOT AUGUST NIGHTS time... coming to see the cars? come get some free parts while you're here, but you gotta take it all....
3 milk crates,a box of stuff,a 10 bolt head, and a pair of bumpers, ALL from 71-74 Manta/1900's,
you can see pixs on my google photos.. I think I got it shared right...
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNLsvcHkz1RdN5BkMty45rk2oASK9TqNRRQ_FzQd8bhVJARa634BIkIjLb5je64bQ?key=MVh1SVpZZzRjWjVaOG9TRFVaTmlvdElhSHhjSHJR

So let me know if you're interested,

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
You sure you can't use some of this? price is right... FREE
cleaning out the garage,selling the house,moving and need it gone....???
I'll take them. I'm about a four hour drive a away, easy enough to get there.

It'll take a couple of weeks before I can get free to come up.

Mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello All, Sorry I have't replied but been in the hospital getting hardware installed, 3 or 4 times. Its hard finding a good "wrench"!
Its HOT AUGUST NIGHTS time... coming to see the cars? come get some free parts while you're here, but you gotta take it all....
3 milk crates,a box of stuff,a 10 bolt head, and a pair of bumpers, ALL from 71-74 Manta/1900's,
you can see pixs on my google photos.. I think I got it shared right...
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNLsvcHkz1RdN5BkMty45rk2oASK9TqNRRQ_FzQd8bhVJARa634BIkIjLb5je64bQ?key=MVh1SVpZZzRjWjVaOG9TRFVaTmlvdElhSHhjSHJR

So let me know if you're interested,
i'll be in Reno for HAN Thursday. would like to stop by and check it out.

·
Opeler
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'll be in Reno for HAN Thursday. would like to stop by and check it out.
ok guys,Mercougary gave me a date and committed to take it all so I'm gonna call this a done deal...
and if that doesn't happen, well, I'll re-post and we can go from there.
It's all in a storage unit,so trying to make it a one stop shop.
thanks,Steve

·
Registered
123 Posts
Early Opel parts...

ok guys,Mercougary gave me a date and committed to take it all so I'm gonna call this a done deal...
and if that doesn't happen, well, I'll re-post and we can go from there.
It's all in a storage unit,so trying to make it a one stop shop.
thanks,Steve
Hi Steve- so, is there anything left? Please advise, interested in a couple of things.... Ernie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts