Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know my mantas fugly as can be, but i do like this picture taken on friday with a local car forum/club i've joined. we have a cruise and meeting at parking lots every friday night, kinda fun and another member took pics of everybodys cars lined up on the lake michigan shoreside, just really makes the manta look good. thought i'd share with opel lovers who actually appreciate it for a opel, just not a fugly car that surprises people with new cars :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Jared, your Manta Rallye isn't ugly. It has charactor!. In my opinion it is just a diamond in the rough, and with your skills, you will polish it to perfection. I love it, wish mine was on the road. :eek: Jarrell

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,403 Posts
There is no such thing as a "fugly" Opel.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
heimue said:
There is no such thing as a "fugly" Opel.
well maybe just 1 or 2 of the 80's ones :D

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she really aint that bad but i promise you, i lovingly dubbed it the name fugly. it looks better in the pic than in person, in person you get to see the big rotted out quarter panel :D

·
1000 Post Club
1,409 Posts
pretty soon mine is just going to have the fender flares and front lip on it and not even painted, but i dont care it will be a work in progress. especially when i go to move the gas cap location.

oh yea on stock 13's for now

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure if i'm taking the bug or manta next time to the beach, but if i take the manta next time i'll get more pics of it on the shoreside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts