Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone by chance a picture of the seats front and rear of a manta a. I stumbled acoss a complete set. Sure it not from a gt and its supposed to be from an opel. I’ll try to take pictures but maybe someone has some at hand so i can be sure. Back bench seemed to be pretty big

·
Detritus Maximus
3,202 Posts
Early Manta. Rallye probably.

Reactions: Luxusburg

·
Opeler
132 Posts

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess two seats the bench in the rear and maybe an instrument cluster not sure about that though. Have to go through the boxes

·
Opeler
132 Posts
I guess two seats the bench in the rear and maybe an instrument cluster not sure about that though. Have to go through the boxes
what color are they?

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black as in the pics. I take some more later rear is really good front seats have some tears in them. I post pics later

·
Opeler
132 Posts
i am interested in the fronts.

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m sorry had a lot going on this week. I’ll have to figure out how to pack them as small as possible and than get a quote. The will charge dimensional shipping i guess. If tou are in a hurry i can try to do it this weekend itherwise give me a week. They are tours if you want them if its too much inkl shipping you have no obligation to go ahead with the purchase but until then i won’t sell them otherwise. Sounds good?

·
Opeler
1,351 Posts
I’m sorry had a lot going on this week. I’ll have to figure out how to pack them as small as possible and than get a quote. The will charge dimensional shipping i guess. If tou are in a hurry i can try to do it this weekend itherwise give me a week. They are tours if you want them if its too much inkl shipping you have no obligation to go ahead with the purchase but until then i won’t sell them otherwise. Sounds good?
sent you a message

Karl

·
Registered
1974 Opel Manta A, plain
5 Posts
Has anyone by chance a picture of the seats front and rear of a manta a. I stumbled acoss a complete set. Sure it not from a gt and its supposed to be from an opel. I’ll try to take pictures but maybe someone has some at hand so i can be sure. Back bench seemed to be pretty big
Like several others here, I would be interested in both/either front/back seats. I just pulled a '74 Manta from the woods wit no glass and the seat frames were very rusty! I will pay you packing and shipping to Roxboro, NC. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
14,296 Posts
Like several others here, I would be interested in both/either front/back seats. I just pulled a '74 Manta from the woods wit no glass and the seat frames were very rusty! I will pay you packing and shipping to Roxboro, NC. Thank you!
And I just threw out a pair of seats from a ‘75 wagon (same as Manta).

Zero rust on the seat frames, came from the southwest. But I ran out of room.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have a reupholstered pair of fronts that you can have just for covering the cost of shipping and handling. My car has 67k original miles and they are in fine shape. Headrests are original corduroy. There are pictures of them in my showcase if you click on my avatar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts