Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone by chance a picture of the seats front and rear of a manta a. I stumbled acoss a complete set. Sure it not from a gt and its supposed to be from an opel. I’ll try to take pictures but maybe someone has some at hand so i can be sure. Back bench seemed to be pretty big

·
Detritus Maximus
2,940 Posts
Early Manta. Rallye probably.

Reactions: Luxusburg

·
Registered
1969 Opel Gt 1.9 Automatic
399 Posts
Gts also don't have a rear seat and the front seats are buckets on GTs.

Sam

·
Opeler
109 Posts

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess two seats the bench in the rear and maybe an instrument cluster not sure about that though. Have to go through the boxes

·
Opeler
109 Posts
I guess two seats the bench in the rear and maybe an instrument cluster not sure about that though. Have to go through the boxes
what color are they?

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black as in the pics. I take some more later rear is really good front seats have some tears in them. I post pics later

·
Opeler
109 Posts
i am interested in the fronts.

·
Opelaner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m sorry had a lot going on this week. I’ll have to figure out how to pack them as small as possible and than get a quote. The will charge dimensional shipping i guess. If tou are in a hurry i can try to do it this weekend itherwise give me a week. They are tours if you want them if its too much inkl shipping you have no obligation to go ahead with the purchase but until then i won’t sell them otherwise. Sounds good?

·
Opeler
1,319 Posts
I’m sorry had a lot going on this week. I’ll have to figure out how to pack them as small as possible and than get a quote. The will charge dimensional shipping i guess. If tou are in a hurry i can try to do it this weekend itherwise give me a week. They are tours if you want them if its too much inkl shipping you have no obligation to go ahead with the purchase but until then i won’t sell them otherwise. Sounds good?
sent you a message

Karl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts