Opel GT Forum banner

Manta seats picture

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Mercougary 
#1 ·
Has anyone by chance a picture of the seats front and rear of a manta a. I stumbled acoss a complete set. Sure it not from a gt and its supposed to be from an opel. I’ll try to take pictures but maybe someone has some at hand so i can be sure. Back bench seemed to be pretty big

#7 ·
what do you have?

#9 ·
what color are they?

#13 ·
i am interested in the fronts.

#15 ·
I’m sorry had a lot going on this week. I’ll have to figure out how to pack them as small as possible and than get a quote. The will charge dimensional shipping i guess. If tou are in a hurry i can try to do it this weekend itherwise give me a week. They are tours if you want them if its too much inkl shipping you have no obligation to go ahead with the purchase but until then i won’t sell them otherwise. Sounds good?

#19 ·
And I just threw out a pair of seats from a ‘75 wagon (same as Manta).

Zero rust on the seat frames, came from the southwest. But I ran out of room.

#20 ·
I have a reupholstered pair of fronts that you can have just for covering the cost of shipping and handling. My car has 67k original miles and they are in fine shape. Headrests are original corduroy. There are pictures of them in my showcase if you click on my avatar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.