Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of all the silly things I've done today.. losing the subframe extension bolts is among the silliest!

Does anyone know the size / length of the bolt(s) circled in the picture?

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Of all the silly things I've done today.. losing the subframe extension bolts is among the silliest!

Does anyone know the size / length of the bolt(s) circled in the picture?

View attachment 434866
Lower control arm bolts. Definitely 12 mm, hardened (10.9 I believe), but I don’t recall the length. I can check tomorrow if nobody else has replied before then.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Lower control arm bolts. Definitely 12 mm, hardened (10.9 I believe), but I don’t recall the length. I can check tomorrow if nobody else has replied before then.

Wait... Are those the LCA bolts?

Am I that freaking dense?

MOD: you can delete this thread... or leave it up as a shining example of idiocy and why you shouldn't work through lunch.

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Wait... Are those the LCA bolts?

Am I that freaking dense?

MOD: you can delete this thread... or leave it up as a shining example of idiocy and why you shouldn't work through lunch.
If you still need the size, they are 12 mm diameter, 90 mm long.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Turns out my silly ass had left them in the LCA’s so I wouldn’t lose them. Just lose my mind thinking those bolts weren’t the bolts I was looking for. 🥴

But that’s good to know. Maybe it’s worth getting some new hardware from the store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts