Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
Just got around to posting this: Opel Gt 69-73 parts - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Just because there is no picture of it doesn't mean that I don't have it. Ad limit is 24 pictures and will add pictures to this thread over time. Most large interior parts are gone but I have small parts.
Thanks
I will give this seller a big thumbs up !! I have purchased from him, great person to talk too as well as very reasonable on his selling cost. 馃檪

Registered
The Young One
I will give this seller a big thumbs up !! I have purchased from him, great person to talk too as well as very reasonable on his selling cost. 馃檪
Same here he is a great person to buy from hopefully my part that I bought from him should be coming tonight.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Getting some items ready to move aside for the Winter. As my parts numbers slowly go down and have been picked through these might catch the eye of someone who is looking for fair stuff or someone who would rather paint than chrome or yours is missing and you need an interim part. I also have 8 or so front bumpers in poor to fair condition.
1- left bumper
2- rear bumperettes
3- front " (5) right & (3) left
4- right bumper
5- Door parts
6- Frt. bumpers
or if some group wants to buy everything?

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took a couple more pics.
4 and 3 pop-out windows,
Next on left locking mech. for them.
Seat slides, Pass. WW arms, (2) 69 Driver arms & (5) 70-73 arms, original wiper blade holders, 3 Ansco blade holders and drive shafts for 4 speed.

Attachments

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I found a misplaced box with arm rests (do have mtg. screws available too), sun visors (wht & blk) and Pass. side door pull, it looks like two were white with black spray coming off. lol All the parts have been stored for the last 30 yrs. that is why they are in good shape.

Attachments

Registered
Looking for a passenger side door pull, the vertical one pictured with the visors. Also looking for the boot over the distributor, also interested in the hanger for the tail pipe tips. Let me know if they are still available and how much please.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am looking for a ten bolt cylinder head for a 1.9 liter GT
The head in the ad is one, I have both and if I recall correctly the head weighs about 65lbs. alone and of the ones that I have sold they have been pick-up for obvious reasons. I also want the buyer to pick out the one they want since I don't magnaflux them, they are welcome to if they want.

Registered
and just some fyi I was in ups the other day and a guy was shipping an 18 pound package and it was 300 and something before insurance o_O
They said there pricing was going up but dang

1 - 20 of 50 Posts