Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
and just some fyi I was in ups the other day and a guy was shipping an 18 pound package and it was 300 and something before insurance o_O
They said there pricing was going up but dang
It may be too late, went to the post office to ship a package and the cost went up almost 10%. The young lady there said that it's only "temporary" and I just chuckled.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have some cylinder heads (all off running cars) but pick-up only, 30 miles from New York City. They are as follows: 10 bolt 3 bearing dated 67, 68, 69 and 12 bolt 3 bearing 73 and 12 bolt 4 bearing 75.

Pair of headlight covers.

Attachments

·
Opeler
1,543 Posts
Is the second pic really pink or an allusion
There used to be a member on here, a young lady, who had a pink GT with big black eyelashes on the headlights. It was a look that was very clever and worked well for her, although not for everyone. The eyelashes were thin strips cut along a piece of rubber sheet and attached around the top half of the open GT light. Some here may remember it in the old picture library.

·
Vendor
3,084 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Speaking of old pictures..How can one find them? I'd like to see some of my rebuild photos. I've had numerous computers since I first joined. Thanks.

·
Detritus Maximus
3,082 Posts
Hi Leo,
I replied to your CL ad a couple weeks ago. I suppose it got lost or missed?
Tony

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hi Leo,
I replied to your CL ad a couple weeks ago. I suppose it got lost or missed?
Tony
No, it was neither lost or missed but since 16 days passed before you responded a week ago Friday I thought I could let it slide a few days especially since I had a lot to finish up ( like winterize a couple hundred dahlias before a surgery on Wednesday. I'm great, just have to go slow and let things heal. I'll message you on your request. Thanks.

·
Detritus Maximus
3,082 Posts
No, it was neither lost or missed but since 16 days passed before you responded a week ago Friday I thought I could let it slide a few days especially since I had a lot to finish up ( like winterize a couple hundred dahlias before a surgery on Wednesday. I'm great, just have to go slow and let things heal. I'll message you on your request. Thanks.
No problem. Hope the healing goes well.
Thanks,
Tony

Reactions: soybean

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
My 1967 Kadett owner's manual; my '73 Manta owner's manual with extra key, dealership invoice and Haynes 1.5/1.9 Manta manual.

PS trivia _ The '67 Kadett and '69 Kadett LS were GM carpool cars and cost around $1300 and $1900 respectively while the new '73 Manta Luxus was just shy of $2700.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Someone was looking for directionals so I dug these out and took pictures of them for anyone else who might be interested, complete but two are missing the original rubber grommet that the wires go through. (all four views)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 50 Posts