Opel GT Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Someone was looking for directionals so I dug these out and took pictures of them for anyone else who might be interested, complete but two are missing the original rubber grommet that the wires go through. (all four views

Leo, I would also like to purchase a pair of the directionals and also if you come across a owners manual for a 72 opel GT, I would be interested in that also. Let me know cost and I'll send you a check. Thanks Lonnie

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
You should have the other items tomorrow, I will set the directionals aside and I'll be in touch. Thanks.
Sorry, no 72 manual, just the ones I posted earlier on (not GT) but I do have a beat-up 73 that I've been holding on to for sentimental reasons. I guess that there is another item to add to my list, check the condition of my last remaining directionals. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should have the other items tomorrow, I will set the directionals aside and I'll be in touch. Thanks.
Sorry, no 72 manual, just the ones I posted earlier on (not GT) but I do have a beat-up 73 that I've been holding on to for sentimental reasons. I guess that there is another item to add to my list, check the condition of my last remaining directionals. lol
Leo, would you happen to have an antenna for the GT?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Leo, would you happen to have an antenna for the GT?
Sorry, that I don't have.

PS: Actually back in the day, I would buy the VW am/fm antenna and use that because I liked the way it followed the angle of the windshield. Check out the pic, orange GT's antenna next to my brother back in the 80's and because I had so many Opels, I always had a lot of new replacement parts on the shelf and I still have one of the packaged VW antenna from those times. lol

Attachments

41 - 50 of 50 Posts