Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subscribers to the Opel Motorsports Club (OMC) newsletter "The Blitz" should be receiving their copy in the mail this week of the March/April 2010 issue Volume 30, Issue 2. If you do not receive your issue of "The Blitz" this week, please send an email to "JoinOMC(at)opelclub.com" and copy me at "opelclub(at)charter.net". This way both the treasurer and secretary will be aware of the delivery issue and will work to correct the matter ASAP. Also, I sent an email to all of the OMC on-line subscribers to "The Blitz" today (April 8, 2010) that contains the link to the on-line version. If you are an on-line subscriber and do not receive my email within the next couple days, please send an email to "JoinOMC(at)opelclub.com" and copy me at "opelclub(at)charter.net". As with the print subscription, we will work to correct the email distribution problem ASAP. Before emailing us however, please do check your "Spam" inbox to make sure the email didn't accidentally get filtered by your email program. Finally, please check the mailing label on the envelope your copy of "The Blitz" arrives in for your upcoming subscription expiration date. I will be sending a subscription reminder email to all subscribers whose subscriptions are past due, expired, or about to expire with this edition. So, subscribers are now getting emails as well as their mailing label reminder to renew. If you need to renew, please renew using the instructions contained on the inside cover of "The Blitz" publication.

This edition of "The Blitz" contains many interesting articles including:

• Project Opel (Part 1)
  • "Cruel Reality"
  • OMC 30th Anniversary Picnic Info/Opel Nationals
  • Carlisle Opel Info
  • SEMA News
  • Hot Rod Opel Manta: Hot Rod Magazine August & Sept 1973
  • Opel GT: A Real Gem
  • Car Infatuation: Manta
  • GM 1969: Going Green
  • Opel Engine Codes Explained

...and more! This issue has a total of 28 pages of valuable information and club news. Subscribers won't be disappointed in this latest edition of "The Blitz".

Best regards,

Matt Newman
Vice President/Secretary
OMC

Attachments

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...

Just putting this back at the top of the heap one time to make sure as many as possible see it...

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts