Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know Marty Reimer's e-mail address?
I would like to know the vehicle weight of his rotary GT in comparison to a 1.9 GT. I assume it would be a bit lighter. I cannot get mine to a scale at present as i am rewiring the car

·
Super Moderator
14,879 Posts
azopelnut said:
Does anyone know Marty Reimer's e-mail address?
I would like to know the vehicle weight of his rotary GT in comparison to a 1.9 GT. I assume it would be a bit lighter. I cannot get mine to a scale at present as i am rewiring the car
I don't believe Marty has e-mail, at least not the last time I spoke with him.

Bob

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any idea what the weight difference might be?

·
Senior Contributor
695 Posts
Marty does have a email, but I can tell you that the GT with the Rotory Engine, weight comparrison is about 50 lbs lighter than of a 1.1 Opel GT's weight.
rk

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks Rodney
Did you get everything sorted out with the GT?
Sure missed seeing it on the run up the Pacific Coast Highway.
BTW
Does anyone know what a 1.1 GT weigh??

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Paul, way down on the main page there is a thread started by Beta Carotene, 1/4 times, etc. I believe Keith posted some info from various mags on the GTs. One such mag listed the 1.1 GT as 1863 lbs or thereabouts. HTH.

·
Senior Contributor
695 Posts
some what

azopelnut said:
Hey thanks Rodney
Did you get everything sorted out with the GT?
Sure missed seeing it on the run up the Pacific Coast Highway.
BTW
Does anyone know what a 1.1 GT weigh??
I got it at least running again barely thanks to Tom E. (his tools and patience), nursed it back to the Air-Tel and got loaded up on the trailer. I sure did miss the run wish I had made it, but I still have more work to do on the KILLER GT to get it more dependable like it use to be, just a little time and a lot of work.
rk

·
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Susan and I were giving Killer GT a good look over on the third floor parking garage at the Peterson Museum and agreed that with such a agressive look it would be "killer" in black!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.