I'm trying to find the Y-shaped wing bolts/T-handle bolts shown below. This type, made by Mr. Gasket, looks like what I have on my GTX car and I want another set for my new car. I think the needed thread size is M6. I can't seem to find them anywhere in metric.

Your help requested.

Tool Line Font Metal Nickel