Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that I got pics to upload I wanted to see if anyone has pictures of their Opel a Miata drivetrain in it on here. I keep seeing more pop up and hearing about all these swaps but can’t find any recent build posts/pics

i have a parts car avail With a 1.8 and 5 speed to take what I need and wanted to see how much information I can get to make the swap as quick as possible once I start it

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
16,674 Posts
Use the search function on this site. I typed in Miata 1.8 and bunch of threads popped up. This one seemed to have some pics and info:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use the search function on this site. I typed in Miata 1.8 and bunch of threads popped up. This one seemed to have some pics and info:

I’ve searched the page several times. Everything is 10 years or older and very few pics. I know I’ve seen atleast 5 different cars swapped on Facebook now and was just hoping to have someone I can ask questions on without reaching for people from a decade ago

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
16,674 Posts
The author of that thread is still an active member here and is still racing his car. Contact him directly on Facebook and I'm sure he can provide you with pictures and info. We don't have very many non-Opel engine swap-minded guys on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts