Opel GT Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Opeler
1,768 Posts
Someone PM if anything comes of this. I don't have an Opel anymore but that doesn't mean I don't belong. I'll take my Midget which would be proud to pay homage. Wait, I can subscribe to this thread.....PM me anyway!

·
1971 Opel GT
198 Posts
I was just looking at the Utah group's name......maybe we could call ourselves MIOpIA. MIchigan Opelers In Action. :silly:

·
1971 Opel GT
380 Posts
i wouldn't mind gettnig aroudn a few that run again. keep me posted. maybe i'll talk dad into driving his to one.

·
1971 Opel GT
198 Posts
i wouldn't mind gettnig aroudn a few that run again. keep me posted. maybe i'll talk dad into driving his to one.
Hi maglin! Anything that gets scheduled for a meeting in Spring will get posted in this section of the forum. I'm looking forward to meeting some Opelers from this area too! After this latest snow Spring feels very far away! :banghead:

Is your Dad a member of this forum? Would be great to meet both of you. :)

·
1971 Opel GT
380 Posts
uhm...

dad could prolly rewrite the script that allows your computer to identify itself as a computer (down under the OS)... but i think he has trouble with the interwebz. lol.

that and he's HORRIDLY distracted by his airplane. lol.

He's got a 72 all done up pretty... shaved door handles, headlights relocated under the bumper (you'd have to see it to believe it... looks wild coming donw the street at night) and one of them nissan fins on the back. He's even got the remote starter to work. the doors are remote on the starter fob. we doinked with it a bit. :)

any the hoo. He's a busy man... but if there's a opel specific meet and i got time to warn him, well. his opel might make it. Mine ain't going anywhere without a full size trailer.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts