Opel GT Forum banner

Misc 1970 Opel GT 1900 parts (doors, new windshield, headlights, misc interior)

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Autoholic 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE I find it difficult to use this site. Problems posting new threads. Can send pics via email if you are seriously interested. First $2500 takes all. *****OBO*****

UPDATE 10/27/19 Figured out I'm only allowed 10 pics per post, so will open several more posts (same title for ease of reference) with rest of pics. My first attempt at pricing shows there is probably close to 3 grand worth of parts if sought out and purchased separately. Please make an offer once I post rest of photos 36 or 38 total. THanks everyone for your patience.

UPDATE 10/22/19 THANKS everyone for your interest. Updated with photos 10/22/19 9pm MST. I have 20 more, but can't see how to add them. Any assistance appreciated. Re location, I am in SW Denver burb Lakewood, near Wadsworth and Jewell.

I went through the boxes and took pics which i will post later today. Basically, it's everything from the inside (all original as far as I can tell): Instrument panel, radio, door handles/arm rests, interior door panels, door glass, carpet (some good, some for template), interior handles and cranks PLUS headlights, taillights, 4 bezels, marker lights, 4 arched side windows w/trim/glass/seal, jack, seatbelts, and I'm sure I forgot something. Will look when I post the pics.

----------------------- My original Post -----------------------

I have multiple parts for an 1970 Opel GT 1900 that I would like to sell at a very reasonable price LOCALLY. Have both doors, headlamp misc, new windshield in box, much interior misc., more.

This was a father/daughter project she grew out of, but before she did, she took everything apart, bagged, and labeled it - very thoroughly. The car was donated last year, but we still have this stuff. Everything is located in the Denver metro area (Lakewood). I will not ship. You must pick up locally. You can look at it, make an offer, and then must take it all. It's the doors plus a stack of boxes maybe 3'x5'x5'. I'm motivated to find it all a good home. Might be useful for trade or resale.

thanks in advance!
Emmitt

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Agreed that windshield is most valuable - NIB original price $650. This will be a steal of a deal for someone local. All in boxes covered by tarp, so no pics, sorry, but again quite a DEAL. Essentially buy windshield and doors, all else thrown in. Take all. Definitely good for resale value. I am motivated and no longer have the time or inclination for this! Thanks in advance for any prompt expressions of interest.

#4 ·
Location???

#7 ·
I have multiple parts for an 1970 Opel GT 1900 that I would like to sell at a very reasonable price LOCALLY. Have both doors, headlamp misc, new windshield in box, much interior misc., more.

This was a father/daughter project she grew out of, but before she did, she took everything apart, bagged, and labeled it - very thoroughly. The car was donated last year, but we still have this stuff. Everything is located in the Denver metro area (Lakewood). I will not ship. You must pick up locally. You can look at it, make an offer, and then must take it all. It's the doors plus a stack of boxes maybe 3'x5'x5'. I'm motivated to find it all a good home. Might be useful for trade or resale.

thanks in advance!
Emmitt
Well we need a little more than that. We need some pictures as said before.:haha: Not to be snotty but, I'm outside of Denver too, By a long country mile. Jarrell
I get it. I just pointed out what the original post said. I'm not familiar with that area at all, but I just did a quick Google Map search and I'd say that his original description of Denver metro area is totally accurate if you take a look at the map, which I attached as a point of reference for help.

Good luck with this sale.

Attachments

#10 ·
I am Interested.

UPDATE 10/22/19 THANKS everyone for your interest. Updated with photos 10/22/19 9pm MST. I have 20 more, but can't see how to add them. Any assistance appreciated. Re location, I am in SW Denver burb Lakewood, near Wadsworth and Jewell.

I went through the boxes and took pics which i will post later today. Basically, it's everything from the inside (all original as far as I can tell): Instrument panel, radio, door handles/arm rests, interior door panels, door glass, carpet (some good, some for template), interior handles and cranks PLUS headlights, taillights, 4 bezels, marker lights, 4 arched side windows w/trim/glass/seal, jack, seatbelts, and I'm sure I forgot something. Will look when I post the pics.

----------------------- My original Post -----------------------

thanks in advance!
Emmitt
PM sent. Let me know if the parts are still available. Ed Silver

#11 ·
UPDATE I find it difficult to use this site. Problems posting new threads. Can send pics via email if you are seriously interested. First $2500 takes all.
For some unknown (at least to me) reason, there are two new threads that you have created in the "Parts for Sale" Forum that i can't open, or access in any way. And I am a Moderator. Weird.

I'll report them to the site Admin and see if they can be fixed.

#12 ·
Apparently when you named both (perhaps all three) threads the same exact name, the "system" determined that they were duplicates. Our AutoGuide Admin person re-named them which allows them to be "valid". But the third thread doesn't have any photos attached to it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.