Opel GT Forum banner

Misc Opel parts for sale GT-Kadett-Manta

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  G.v.Mainberg 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a few things that I sorted out when I cleaned up a small portion of my basement around the New Year. I want to offer them here first before getting anything on evil-bay (I don't like them!). I try to put on fair prices, if they are too high please let me know, if they are too low just offer me more (yeah, sure).
All prices are listed without shipping cost (unless listed otherwise). If you want something, let me know and I will package it, weigh it, and give you the final price with shipping.
Contact me by PM or use text or email if I'm in your address book.

1. Petri Prototype heated steering wheel, made as a one-off in the 1980's, never been used. If you put 12V on the wire it gets cozy warm. Unknown adapter, but you can use any Petri adapter that fits to your car. I put the value of this very unique item at $200.
Blue Rim Material property Wood Bicycle part
Rim Bicycle part Automotive tire Personal protective equipment Automotive wheel system

2. Sold

3. Original and new (NOS) ATE set to widen your regular ATE brake calipers for use with vented discs. Everything included, specifically the longer screws you need and the unobtainium original O-rings. Very rare, but priced below average for $150. Shipping by Priority Mail within the US for $10.
Material property Rectangle Font Circuit component Funeral
Gas Rectangle Metal Auto part Tin

4. SOLD

- to be continued -

See less See more
Reactions: Young Gt Lover
#2 · (Edited)
5. Set of used rear brakes, including the anchor plates. These come out of my Rekord but are 100% backwards compatible to fit the much older 60s/70s rear axles. The 3/4" wheel cylinders which you can buy new at OGTS fit these brakes! For $40 you can have everything as shown, or tell me to throw away the used schitt (pads, drums, hardware) to save cost for shipping.
Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle brake Automotive wheel system Rim
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive wheel system Rim
Brown Wood Font Tints and shades Metal
Brown Automotive tire Wood Font Gas

6. Brake pads, new, most probably Kadett 1.9 and similar, but no warranties given for fitment. $10 + $10 Shipping by Priority Mail.
Font Gas Rectangle Metal Number

7. 10" fan with attached shroud, can be used as pusher or puller (just switch the polarity of the wires). Never used, but unfortunately a little handling damage on the protective screen. $20.
Gas Automotive tire Circle Auto part Automotive wheel system

8. Windshield washer motor, possibly Manta (that's what it says written on it with a sharpie), no warranties given for fitment. $10. This might fit in a padded envelope for $10 shipping, but I need to confirm first.
Wood Gas Nail Lock Metal

9. GONE Finned Aluminum differential cover for CIH axle (originally bought from Krause or Risse), including gasket. New, never used, $50.

10. Set of camshafts from a 1996 (pre-facelift) Cadillac Catera (Omega B) 3.0. Good condition, no visible wear, free plus shipping.
Light Art Auto part Metal Household hardware

- tbc -

#3 · (Edited)
11. SOLD

12. Set of chrome strips Kadett 2-door sedan, mostly good condition. The dent shown in one of the pics is the worst damage on any of them. $50.
Wood Rectangle Composite material Pattern Siding
Wood Rectangle Wood stain Plank Natural material
Wood Wood stain Line Automotive exterior Vehicle door

13. Set of wheel spacers (old school) 36 mm per side, including the spacer nuts/bolts. DISCLAIMER: I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE YOU TO USE THESE FOR ACTUAL DRIVING, PLEASE USE FOR SHOWS OR INVESTIGATIONS ONLY. $20 plus $10 for Priority shipping.
Wood Font Auto part Symbol Metal

15. NEW set of Copper/Nickel brake lines for Kadett 1.9, with new rubber hoses. I'm not sure whether these are complete or not, I have them for ~25 years. Check first with what is actually needed for a full set, and ask questions if I can help. $30 as shown.
Font Circle Pattern Art Symbol

- tbc -

#4 · (Edited)
16. (2) Sets of lower chrome strips (below the doors) for Kadett. One set painted by the PO over the chrome $10, one set originally chromed $20.
Wood Composite material Parallel Grass Metal
Rectangle Composite material Wood Gas Automotive exterior

17. Gone

18. SOLD

19. SOLD

20. Gone

- to be continued - (but not today ...)

Dieter

#5 ·
I have a few things that I sorted out when I cleaned up a small portion of my basement around the New Year. I want to offer them here first before getting anything on evil-bay (I don't like them!). I try to put on fair prices, if they are too high please let me know, if they are too low just offer me more (yeah, sure).
All prices are listed without shipping cost (unless listed otherwise). If you want something, let me know and I will package it, weigh it, and give you the final price with shipping.
Contact me by PM or use text or email if I'm in your address book.

1. Petri Prototype heated steering wheel, made as a one-off in the 1980's, never been used. If you put 12V on the wire it gets cozy warm. Unknown adapter, but you can use any Petri adapter that fits to your car. I put the value of this very unique item at $200.
View attachment 441051 View attachment 441052 View attachment 441055

2. Petri steering wheel, I believe the adapter is for Kadett, but no warranties given about that. If you take it with the adapter, $50, if you want the steering wheel w/o adapter, make offer.
View attachment 441053 View attachment 441054 View attachment 441059

3. Original and new (NOS) ATE set to widen your regular ATE brake calipers for use with vented discs. Everything included, specifically the longer screws you need and the unobtainium original O-rings. Very rare, but priced below average for $150. Shipping by Priority Mail within the US for $10.
View attachment 441058 View attachment 441056

4. Complete set of original seatbelts for a 2-door Kadett (1971?), $20.
View attachment 441057

- to be continued -
Dieter, on the Petri wheel, do you have the hub center cap?
thanks

#6 ·
That's a loaded question. The answer might be the proverbial needle in a haystack. I might have it, but it can be in one of a dozen large boxes full with parts.

Dieter

Reactions: soybean (R.I.P.)
#10 ·
Yes, everything up there is still available.
Yes, I can ship it.
Yes, I can bring it to the AutoFair in Concord/Charlotte next week, or Carlisle, or Springfield.

Dieter

Reactions: Nitromancer
#12 ·
And I'll bring you some nails to the AutoFair which I found yesterday. They don't fit my new hammer anymore.

Dieter

#14 ·
Dieter,
Any info on the transmission? Also, I would be interested in the non-heated steering. If you still have it, I will commit to getting that from you in Springfield.

#15 ·
Sorry, I didn't see the thread having a new post. I removed the gearbox out of my previously owned Manta when I replaced it with a Getrag. The Manta was low-mileage and there was nothing wrong with the gearbox. I can bring it to Springfield if you want it.
I can bring the steering wheel without commitment since it is small and light weight anyway.

Dieter

#17 ·
Yes, of course, I am almost ashamed to ask that much! It just takes space in the basement.
Dieter

#19 ·
Last call to bring my Kadett Tow Bar to Springfield. I'm leaving tonight. Make offer.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Composite material

Reactions: Nitromancer
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.