Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a 71 GT sn 772319757 for $400.The drivers door has a major dent. the steering wheel is mia as well as the turn signal mech. The rear wheels and the head lights, and head light buckets are mia. The dash board has been broken by improper removal, but all the gauges are in place. The engine is 100% intact, and the trans is there down to the shift knob. The glass is all there, but the rubber seals are really ragged. Are3 the afore mentioned parts readily available out there some where ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Butchn.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
The gaskets are easy from OGTS or unlimited. Steering wheels and light buckets come up on Ebay from time to time. Are the light mechanisms still there? If not those are a bit more difficult, same goes for the turn signal switch. OGTS has alot of new parts for it, and unlimited has alot of used parts and donor cars. Anything can be fixed, but what is the rust situation?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Missing head lights

Does anybody have the web sites for the parts outfits? No rust noted as of now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey,

I have a COMPLETE car that I am parting out starting tomorrow. I have a list of parts to take off of it this weekend. I happen to have ALL of the parts that you mentioned, well nto the new rubber. But the other parts. Email me and we can talk about getting that GT on the road.

[email protected]

Talk to you then

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
What color is the interior. I need white visors and door panels

Cypher said:
Hey,

I have a COMPLETE car that I am parting out starting tomorrow. I have a list of parts to take off of it this weekend. I happen to have ALL of the parts that you mentioned, well nto the new rubber. But the other parts. Email me and we can talk about getting that GT on the road.

[email protected]

Talk to you then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts