Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,956 Posts
price is $4950,car drives

includes new tires and exhaust, brake is sticking...includes delivery to KC..
he said they are 41 miles north of st louis arch

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,956 Posts
chris..whats its worth

houserc...since you have seen the gt...whats it worth?

mark: to me this looks like a nice gt for your wife...But if you search thru fall..there are a little better ones that come up for less $,,,some real nice club cars are here.

·
70's Opeler, back 4 more!
398 Posts
I didn't see it close enough to make any call on it's shape or road-worthyness or such.

I passed the place at 70 mph and was amazed at all the cars. It just barely caught my eye in with all the other beasts of beauty ;)

We took I-70 to I-270 to I-55 North. We bypassed all the St. Louis traffic and confusion. :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
good info

Good information so far. I tracked the one in Tulsa and got some pics...not bad but I am dreaming for a closer one. Where are the ones In Jefferson County?????Missouri. I also contacted the thumbnail pic in Ill. Not bad (great start) but a bit high. I may go to see it this weekend.

·
Detritus Maximus
2,233 Posts
Mark-

Watch out for Country Classics, they seem to be overpriced on their cars. Plus, I think alot of what they have are fresh from the 'barn', or field, for that matter. If you go look at their stuff in person, you'll see what I mean. Not saying they are bad, just make sure you look them over really good.

BTW-
I'm in Jeff Co., just north of Hillsboro on 21.
Check your pm's.

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,956 Posts
mini meeting in kc mo

we met on a moments notice.

we looked at the cars, then at my 72 colorado group buy car. Mike liked the bumper and the battery box

we went out for some driving, enough talking! we drove each others car on the highway and in the city.

Mikes car is a stock engine with a 32/36. it is low mileage and it runs and handles well.His dash is one of the best I have ever seen.His dash is uncracked, KEEP it out of the sun is the key...we think.

His chrome is also awesome.

We both talked about going to the route 66 meet in September. MAybe we will take a trailer with us too.

We both hope to meet others in the area.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
arnold opel gter here gonna be on road january 24th. A missouri opel club is definetaly needed. It would be nice to see all the gt's together

·
Opeler
44 Posts
Gt

I need to buy an Opel GT for the wife. This was her first car out of highschool. Looking for a 1.9, 4spd. Running, does not need to be perfect...but 99% all there. I am in Ste Genevieve Missouri. I prefer one very close, so I can view it before purchase. HELP! Mark Gibson email me [email protected]

Mark

what is your price range ??

i have a pretty nice 70 GT setting in the garage .

Jesse

·
Opeler
132 Posts
arnold opel gter here gonna be on road january 24th. A missouri opel club is definetaly needed. It would be nice to see all the gt's together
A few of us got together for a BBQ in Hillsboro recently - so there are definitely Opels in the area. I'm right up the street from Arnold in South County - drop me a PM with your contact information and I'll give you a holler.
--Bruce

·
Non Civilian
2,084 Posts
Hey Opelbits did the guy next door get rid of all his GT's?

Today is the 18th of jan and I just opened the halloween invite.... days and dollars short
Wow calvin long time no see. The Manta still going strong? My GT 2.4 is doing great. PM me with a number and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
329 Posts
all missouri opels should have a get together soon? just an idea what do you guys think? needs to be on a good day won't get out on rainy day. (window seals are bad lol)

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,956 Posts
Kansas City Opelers

I think we could get some of us in Kansas City Area to meet up too.
I would enjoy that.

Does anyone need a parts gt? I dont have anywhere to store mine any more. its a roller with new tires,all the glass,running engine. no interior or chrome trim.
Body is good,min rust, solid battery tray. a desert gt.I would like to keep it in the state. its free,if you will store it or use it.

·
Member 1000 Post Club
1,520 Posts
Does anyone need a parts gt? I dont have anywhere to store mine any more. its a roller with new tires,all the glass,running engine. no interior or chrome trim. Body is good,min rust, solid battery tray. a desert gt.I would like to keep it in the state. its free,if you will store it or use it.
Can you get me a couple pictures? I need something with a good front left fender... and less rust the one I've got. Send me a PM

·
Registered
329 Posts
ill take the gt if your giving it away. could use the carb really bad and belly pan and spots under the doors.

·
Registered
329 Posts
when do you guys wanna have the get together? make the date and place and ill put in on the calender

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,956 Posts
parts gt to share- if you will store it

not really giving the whole thing away, (it took a lot of work from a lot of people to help me aquire this parts gt) I would like someone to store it and take what parts you need for your car. Our agreement.would be that you would keep the car and if there is a piece left on the car that you havent used, then I would have it for myself... we would split the car. there is nothing on the car that I need right now, but if I get hit or my rear end goes out then hopefully I would have a piece for my future needs...such as an un used windshield

This makes sense to me, if it does to you.

·
Detritus Maximus
2,233 Posts
Hey!-

Where've you been?!
I got the two GT's from the neighbor. One is here, the other was parted out.

Still have a motor with your name on it.

Tony P.

Hey Opelbits did the guy next door get rid of all his GT's?

Today is the 18th of jan and I just opened the halloween invite.... days and dollars short

41 - 60 of 60 Posts