Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have really started to see an increase in opels in this area, i would really like to start up a club for this region, especially considering Missouri and Oklahoma both arn't really close to any opel clubs (not conviently anyway haha) but point is i would really like to start a club,

Maybe the Miss-Okies club? lol ya we might have to work on the name but if anybody is interested, post here and if we get enough people i will start a club up and we can start doin some meets or somethin?

O ya, this may also include anybody else in the area who wants to join as well, not just Okies and people from Missouri.

Thanks for your time all! :cool:

·
tomking
2,490 Posts
Well club or not I am sure we would all enjoy getting together from time to time. Larry, Curly and Moe er uh Me, aren't really the SWMO club, we just were clowning around.:haha:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I would be interested.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol ok 4 is enough for me, im gonna go start a club now

but plz dont stop posting, i wanna c who all joins :veryhappy

go check the club section for it, ill have it up in a sec :yup:

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
I am 3 miles from missouri.Count me in...we just need a leader to put it on the calendar.

There are really more out there than you might think. It could be a midwest club..kansas ,iowa,illinois,ark,Mo ,okla.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in central mo, jefferson city. Got a 71' given to me, when I get home from work in a few weeks, i'll be getting after it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The swmo club can not do anything until after deer season.

We should put the club picnic on the calender though. We will have to look into that in Jan 2011.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey madmann, look under groups and join the OK-MO club, and also keep ur scheduale clear for November 20, for the club's first opel meet!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Dude

I had to get a cortizone shot in the elbow yesterday! Old age sucks and should be avoided at all cost. Don hows the shoulder.

Its Rutin time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts