Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i ran out of attachments so here is a 2nd post,,,,,,,if this is wrong i apologize to everyone, and ran out again so if you clicked on this looking for something specific just send me a message i just may have it

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hello MGwinner,
I am interested in three parts for a GT
A working gas/temp gauge also in good visual condition
A working Tachometer in good visual condition - you showed two the one that looks to be in better condition
The air filter assembly if not rusted through and in good shape - I only need the can with the long intake built in and the top of can, and the rubber connector
Can you send a picture of the two gauges together and a couple of pictures of the Air filter assembly top, side and bottom and interior. Thanks, Carl

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello MGwinner,
I am interested in three parts for a GT
A working gas/temp gauge also in good visual condition
A working Tachometer in good visual condition - you showed two the one that looks to be in better condition
The air filter assembly if not rusted through and in good shape - I only need the can with the long intake built in and the top of can, and the rubber connector
Can you send a picture of the two gauges together and a couple of pictures of the Air filter assembly top, side and bottom and interior. Thanks, Carl
sorry i just saw your post, yes i will get some pics together for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts