Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Opel Gt 1.9 Automatic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I know this isn't a opel but it is a corvette!. It is a 2005 c6 corvette. It has 57,000 miles. It is really nice and super fast!
let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Sam

·
Registered
544 Posts
Good luck with the sale. C5 Corvette's are a great value.

JMHO, but the only Corvette that is a brother to our GTs is the C3 Corvette. Same guy designed both the 68 Corvette and the first gen Opel GT. Believe it or not, even though the C3 Corvette hit the market first, the GT was designed first. I have one of each; a 69 1.1 GT and an 70 LT-1 Corvette. The Corvette is brutally strong for that era, but the build quality on the GT is much better. No squeaks and rattles in the GT.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck with the sale. C5 Corvette's are a great value.

JMHO, but the only Corvette that is a brother to our GTs is the C3 Corvette. Same guy designed both the 68 Corvette and the first gen Opel GT. Believe it or not, even though the C3 Corvette hit the market first, the GT was designed first. I have one of each; a 69 1.1 GT and an 70 LT-1 Corvette. The Corvette is brutally strong for that era, but the build quality on the GT is much better. No squeaks and rattles in the GT. View attachment 437613
Yah i know but since it is still a corvette maybe its the opel gt's cousin?😄

Also my dad's corvette is a c6 the c5s had pop up headlights.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sure enough. Didn't look closely enough did I?
Even us old guys learn something from the young guys from time to time. No one person knows it all.

Hope the sale goes well.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It sold! And now my dad bought a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4! It is a twin turbo 5 speed and it has only 32,000 miles on it. I will post a youtube video of it soon and pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts