Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all 'support forum' members and notice to members here ...

My comments here apply to ALL my "embedded images" posts (±1,200) on this site! I had just been able to restore these several months ago from the first time the current owners of this site deemed it necessary to remove them citing "site safety concerns"!

This time they've made sure that I can't restore my image links on this site by removing my access to the stored image links of my images within the existing posts here. Close to 2,000 of my posts are now useless for all members and I will not waste time this time around trying to resolve these same issues again!

Check out my "Thanks for the Memories ... " post I sent out as a Christmas card end of last year!
Hope you like seeing
... YOUR LOSS!!
The 'Cunning Linguist'

·
Registered
421 Posts
This is probably better raged at in the support forums, at least they'll maybe read it there:

I too have found that once I edit a post, there is no code-level editor anymore. I can't for example, correct 08.jpg to 09.jpg in between the image tags if I posted the same image twice by accident. I'm forced to see the picture itself, and then have to delete it and repost an image.

Is that what you're talking about?

·
Super Moderator
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've discussed this with them several times before ... code-level editor removal this time around is why I cannot even fix my embedded image posts at all anymore!!

·
Opeler
1,124 Posts
That's why I no longer participate here, crap run by crap. Oh I view every once in a while just to laugh, but there is a BETTER site, its easy to find. I deleted 99.99% of my pics here, they are MINE, not theirs, and I maintain copyright over ALL my material. They think they can push their crap ads and their leftist B.S. on people and can censor others ideals and not feel repercussions, have I got news for you. I have watched many sites die, this ones dead and just does not know it yet. When no one will is here to read it and share thoughts, ideas and information, no one to see their ads or click on it, BOOM DEAD and they do not make ANY money, and eventually ALL this will disappear.
I would tell you how I REALLY feel, but that would just be a waste of my time, this place and the "owners" and "brownshirts" do not merit the expenditure of effort.

Wanna talk about it more, you know where to find me, and it ain't here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts