1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
That would be a violation of terms for EBay. I would look that up with someone from EBay to confirm what you can do.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no thats the first GT i ever owned, bought it my freshmen year in high school and sold it last winter to a young teenager who planned on fixing it. he dont have time and sold it on ebay, auction ended friday, sorry guys, my bad. was excited when i wrote this just to see the GT that started it all, altho its not a nice one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went and picked up that 70 gt sunday morning for my girlfriend she wanted a project
to work on while I restore my 72 GS STAGE 1

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its not a bad car all around. the brakes are all good minus booster and MC, but those can be gotten just about anywhere it seems. everything electrical worked except the clock and horn, not many of us have working clocks. the torque tube pings. and the missing key set is obviousely a bad thing. i bought my car without keys, so i had to use the doorlocks and ignition from that car, the door handles that are on the car and the ignition inside the glove box origionall came from my car. hopefully a locksmith can cut you a key. you should have been able to see everything else. the brakes work well when the booster and MC are working correctly, i really liked the brakes on that car. it tracks pretty straight and rides nice. has a little stiffer than stock shock, the exhaust was awesome, had less than 1,000 miles on shocks and exhaust before i got it, i only put 200 on it. hope you have better luck with it than i have, its really not too bad of a car, especially if you get a motor and clutch assembly to put it all back together. come to think of it, i have a spare complete motor with clutch still on it and boosters with MCs still on them, i'm sure one set has to be good. i really hope you and your girlfriend get my first GT going again, thats the car that started the whole opel world for me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey GSSTAGE!, talk about a small world. Whittemore, MI!! I actually graduated from Standish-Sterling quite a few years back. Glad to see some more people from the sticks like me. My dad told me about a GT on State Rd near Standish that has weeds growing all around. He was going to stop and check it out, but i would have no way to get it out here to CO. State Rd, I believe, goes all the way to Omer?!?...it might be worth a look for a parts car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts