Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any parts or need any parts for your Opel and you plan to attend the 2019 Opel Nationals in Charlotte, then just respond to this thread.

·
Opeler
841 Posts
This might be a little aggressive and I’m hoping I’ll be able to pack all this:

- Rally Bob made stainless battery tray for GT - new - $100
- Brembo rotors for original front brakes/calipers for GT - used less than 3K miles - $25 for the pair
- Direct bolt on 4 piston Volvo calipers loaded with Hawk HPS pads and Honda vented rotors - this is plug and play for GT- used for about 5K miles - $200
- Barely used Stop-Tech front brake pads (309.01740) and another set of unknown brand new brake pads - both sets for original front brakes/calipers for GT- both sets for $30
- OGTS sun visors for GT part #1046 - like new - $30
- Weber DGAS 38/38 converted to electric choke - bought new and used about 5K miles - very good condition - $150
- Weber rare DGAV 32/36 double pumper - this does NOT mean that both barrels are synchronized but rather fuel is shot into the second barrel when the second barrel opens - converted to electric choke w/a new choke element included - very good condition - $200

After looking at my original post, I realized that some may think I had problems with the brake components I'm selling since they were used for such few miles. Actually, I've continuously changed my brakes as I've come across a different variation. I had no problems with anything I've listed and the list doesn't even include other components that I no longer have.

·
Super Moderator
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Damn! That's a pretty good list. I may just have to get my bank account ready! :banana:

·
Super Moderator
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I meant to also add that if anyone has any Opel goodies that would like to donate to the auction, that would be great. The auction will help offset expenses for the show and any left over money will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. When we had an auction here for the Nationals in 2014 at Charlotte, we were able to donate $1,800 (after expenses) to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation.

Please donate parts or anything you think can be auctioned off.

Thanks

·
Senior Contributor
1,434 Posts
This might be a little aggressive and I’m hoping I’ll be able to pack all this:

- Rally Bob tented and ported intake - excellent condition - $200 (Rally Bob did the modifications)
- Rally Bob made stainless battery tray for GT - new - $100
- Brembo rotors for original front brakes/calipers for GT - used less than 3K miles - $25 for the pair
- Direct bolt on 4 piston Volvo calipers loaded with Hawk HPS pads and Honda vented rotors - this is plug and play for GT- used for about 5K miles - $200
- Barely used Stop-Tech front brake pads (309.01740) and another set of unknown brand new brake pads - both sets for original front brakes/calipers for GT- both sets for $30
- OGTS sun visors for GT part #1046 - like new - $30
- Weber DGAS 38/38 converted to electric choke - bought new and used about 5K miles - very good condition - $150
- Weber rare DGAV 32/36 double pumper - this does NOT mean that both barrels are synchronized but rather fuel is shot into the second barrel when the second barrel opens - converted to electric choke w/a new choke element included - very good condition - $200
- Sprint manifold ceramic coated in silver color - used about 10K miles after coated - excellent condition - $100

I'll take the Sprint Manifold, as the one I have is cracked.
Also the tented intake too, please.. bring to Charlotte.
Thanks

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts