Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
188 Posts
ne parts car

dude are those really mclaren f1's because on the 2nd page at the bottom left it shows a guy on the right side of the car. and in an mclaren f1 the driver sits in the middle. the cars are still nice i still wish it was mine

·
Registered
36 Posts
Those are merc smart cars, these are being snapped up here in the UK due to all kits coming out to convert these toycars to supercar performance. From what I hear & have read they usually go for hayabusa power. They crazy but cute but I still would not want to do more than 40 in one :p

·
1450 Seeker...
613 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I think the A-Class and the Smart cars are a brilliant idea that I wish would catch on in this country. I just felt that car was quite out of place in that world of delightfully unnecessary horsepower.

Could you imagine driving down the street, rounding a corner and seeing each of those cars half assembled all lined up in the parking lot?

·
PrOpeller
707 Posts
Coming soon to a U.S. city near you!

I have seen these testing around San Francisco, and from what I've read, they will be coming here. I'm sure their release is timed for our skyrocketing gas prices! :p

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
opelgtmaster3 said:
dude are those really mclaren f1's because on the 2nd page at the bottom left it shows a guy on the right side of the car. and in an mclaren f1 the driver sits in the middle. the cars are still nice i still wish it was mine
cant be mclarem F1's as they have a BMW V12 in
i think its an AMG CLK GTR

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Madhatter, if the prices for juice were as cheap as in the States I'd be bringing home a viper! the smart kit sounds fun going by the performance stats in this magazine(would of scanned but no scanner)

Wouldn't buy one myself, they belong to hairdressers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts