Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all...

i'm looking for a crank pulley for my '72 gt 1.9. the one on the car now wobbles a bit, and needs to be replaced. anyone??

by the way, for you kansas city area opelers...there is one more opel on the road!! i finally took mine out of the garage and out on the street for the first time yesterday. ran great, a little scary, but i think everything will be fine. just can't wait for the first area sonic cruise night. hopefully it will be here in gardner so i don't have to go too far!!

happy opeling.

mike

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
i have one, little greasy, but i'll clean it up and send it your way:
10 bucks and shipping ok with you?

·
Opeler
48 Posts
Good to hear it!! I have a couple of motors in my shed and swear I saw a pulley in one of the boxes of leftovers awhile back. if not we can grab one off one of the motors. i'm not too far south of you if you want to come out and see if we can find one for you I'll start digging around. I have one GT I'm stripping to get painted and another waiting on funds for floorboard replacement so none on the road, but quite a few parts.

·
Opeler
48 Posts
I'm in Lane just south of Osawatomie, about 25-30 minutes south on 169 hwy from you. PM me and we can set a time and I'll give you directions.

·
Opeler
48 Posts
I went scrounging around through my boxes and can't seem to place the one I remember, but I do have one on spare engine still we can take off. Do you need the lower pulley only or do you need the fan pulley also?

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just the crank pulley i guess. the one i have wobbles very badly. i would like to drive down sometime and check out your cars. i will pm you with times and stuff.

mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.