Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Opeler
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the final stages of completing my 2.4 from Charles Goin, from a Frontera A. Before I install it, I want to know if any member in Europe can find a specific a/c compressor for my setup. The compressor is a Zexel 506221-1360. It uses a unique bracket, with a belt tensioner, as part of the compressor assembly. The tensioner is transferable, and would not be part of a newly purchased compressor. I have located a couple of them, but the sellers are not open to shipping to the States. I am hopeful that someone might be willing to help with my search.

Wes

·
Administrator
10,005 Posts
I am in the final stages of completing my 2.4 from Charles Goin, from a Frontera A. Before I install it, I want to know if any member in Europe can find a specific a/c compressor for my setup. The compressor is a Zexel 506221-1360. It uses a unique bracket, with a belt tensioner, as part of the compressor assembly. The tensioner is transferable, and would not be part of a newly purchased compressor. I have located a couple of them, but the sellers are not open to shipping to the States. I am hopeful that someone might be willing to help with my search.

Wes
Is it a "V-belt"? Do you have any pics of what it looks like?

·
Opeler
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a v-belt. It has a 2 groove pulley, because it had a smog pump(?) attached. I tried to post some pics to my album several days ago, but they haven't shown up yet.

Wes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts