Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i just graduated and my dad gave me the 1969 opel GT we have been working on since i was in 6th grade. We did as much as we could with the little knowlage we have about these cars and cars in general and its lookin pretty good. Well what i really want now is to find a website where i can get aftermarket parts such as euro tail lights, a nice rear wing, and really just accessories that will set my GT apart from others. If you know any links or have any info please email me at sidewalkskate"at"hotmail.com thanks alot

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Here is the site for all the "cool" aftermarket stuff you want. http://www.lenk-opel-tuning.de/

E-mail him and he will send you and English price list.

Also, try www.opelgtparts.com VERY expensive but if Gil at OGTS doesnt have it and you want OEM, this is the way to go.

·
2,054 Posts
set my GT apart from others

"set my GT apart from others"

Seems like Opel GTs are already set apart, and outside of an Opel gathering you just won't see that many others around town.

Still, I understand where you're going with this. Obtain a hard copy of Opel GT Source's catalog (you can request it on-line). There's some great photos showing body tuning kits available for the GT.

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,517 Posts
You don't know how true the thread title is.. ;)

Opel ownership is as much a way of life as it is a mental illness :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts