Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the rails, guides, inner panel preferably with the vynil headliner part in the Perforated Navy Blue - (should be the same as all Blue 73-74 Luxus models) although any will do I need the frame.

But most off all I am in desperate need of the cables and rear guides (they are one assembly).

Charles

1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it thanks.. ! It did the trick, but I could use a nice set of NOS ones if anyone happens to have them..

Charles

1996 Opel Calibra
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I do want to reconstruct the Blue Max with all NOS parts if I can find them :)

· Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Selling OUT?????

David McCollam said:
We all would like to have nothing but NOS parts, and get them free, too.

Need any Mantas? I'm thinking of selling out.

Dave
Completely . . . or just culling the herd? :eek:

· Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
IF you're looking for a Manta . . .

David McCollam said:
All but one and one parts car. I keep them all running, registered and insured. I never have time to work on the first one I bought. Plus have no room to store them.

Dave
If ANYONE is looking for a Manta, you can't get much better than one of Dave's Mantas! I don't normally do this, but I know some of his cars. He's a bit fanatical about them, so here's your chance . . . DON'T pass on this opportunity! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.