Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the rails, guides, inner panel preferably with the vynil headliner part in the Perforated Navy Blue - (should be the same as all Blue 73-74 Luxus models) although any will do I need the frame.

But most off all I am in desperate need of the cables and rear guides (they are one assembly).

Charles

·
583 Posts
Sunroof parts.

The parts are on the way from me, so make certain that you keep track of all the responses that you get. You may get flooded with parts. ;)

·
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it thanks.. ! It did the trick, but I could use a nice set of NOS ones if anyone happens to have them..

Charles

·
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I do want to reconstruct the Blue Max with all NOS parts if I can find them :)

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Selling OUT?????

David McCollam said:
We all would like to have nothing but NOS parts, and get them free, too.

Need any Mantas? I'm thinking of selling out.

Dave
Completely . . . or just culling the herd? :eek:

·
583 Posts
Mantas for sale.

All but one and one parts car. I keep them all running, registered and insured. I never have time to work on the first one I bought. Plus have no room to store them.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
IF you're looking for a Manta . . .

David McCollam said:
All but one and one parts car. I keep them all running, registered and insured. I never have time to work on the first one I bought. Plus have no room to store them.

Dave
If ANYONE is looking for a Manta, you can't get much better than one of Dave's Mantas! I don't normally do this, but I know some of his cars. He's a bit fanatical about them, so here's your chance . . . DON'T pass on this opportunity! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts