Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where in the Denver CO area where I could pick up some used glass. I need to replace the driver door window. Car was vandilized. Any help on this. I am in Wyoming and driving an hour or two is no problem.

Thanks

Parker

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Is Pueblo too far? It's out of the door and easy to get. Oh and definetly for sale. Just be prepared to check out the other parts too. Just let me know

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just might do that. I am going to be in Denver tomorrow and Sunday. Let me think of a way I can do this. What is the drive time from the big D to yourside of town? Is this going to break the bank?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I can have it in Denver tomorrow for 30 bucks. Need a carb or starter?

·
82 Posts
When I lived in CO, there were 8 or 9 opels in ft lupton. When I was in greeley last year, there were five opels in a yard east of town. They all had some or all of the glass.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
most of them in Fort Lupton are gone. Those and the one in Fort Collins had a single owner. There was one for sale in a park and ride that sold a while back up that way. Last one in Fort Lupton that I knew of is now under lock and key and named Thumper. The glass issue has been solved. It puts two Opel people in touch in Denver, honest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts