Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a radiator for my 72 Opel Gt Source with the Either or do you know of a current vehicle whose radiator would fit In the radiator cavity ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it shows that on the website but after I ordered it they called me and said they’re back ordered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What would you need to have for it? I’m assuming it is leak free and are you willing to ship it. I’m in Colorado

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yes, it shows that on the website but after I ordered it they called me and said they’re back ordered.
It maybe part of shipment there waiting on that is (grid locked) or port side waiting to get through.
Did they by chance mention this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I just called them yesterday and they did let me know that the radiators have been shipped but there’s over 100 cargo ships waiting to dock. Probably in that group somewhere.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
so brings the ole saying we have to hurry up and wait LOL

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,521 Posts
What would you need to have for it? I’m assuming it is leak free and are you willing to ship it. I’m in Colorado

Howsabout $75, plus shipping, which should be about $50-$75. You may be able to find someone who has one closer to you for less money.

Contact me via a "Conversation" message and we can talk about it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK. Price sounds fine. I haven’t had any other offers. I’ll figure out how to contact you via conversations

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,521 Posts
I just sent you a "Conversation" message. Look for your "Blue R" icon and see if it has a red dot on it. The dot means you have a message. Click/touch the R, then select "Conversations", and you'll see my message to you. That's how you do it on a pc, I don't know how your do it on a cell phone. I gave you my phone number.

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts