Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all...

i'm looking for a good set of gt wheels for my 72. they can be a little rough, but i'd prefer no rust. i will bead blast them and paint, so rough is ok. anyone??

ps HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

·
Opel Junkie
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm looking for whatever was stock in '72. would that be the one with the holes all around? and do you have trim rings and center caps that are in good shape.

i have lots of extra parts, if you are interested in a trade.

mike

·
Opel gone bad
108 Posts
I have some rims too!

this is a pict of two - one with flash on one without - I have four complete - minus tires - check your PM mjewell -- off 71 but seems same as 72

Attachments

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
stock wheels

I have some stock 73 rims in pretty good shape. 2 of them with minimal rust, and 2 with just a little dirt. All could use a good clean and shine!

I have a pair of 15" Mag-Rims im putting on my car when finished! They dont look to busy, but are nice and Sporty looking! :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
steel wheels

they seem to be in fine shape ,the trim ring that is left is a little worse for wear the two centers have some blistering ,if the digital camera was up and running i would send some pictures any other questions i would be glad to answer Dennis

·
Opeler
77 Posts
full set of very nice 72' rims, NEW tires, caps and rings.

mjewll,
If still interested i have a set of 72' silver painted rims with new goodyear tires and all the rings and caps. Everything in very nice condition. I am in Oceanside, CA. Please email if interested. Thanks
Mauri

1 - 11 of 11 Posts