Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need one stock 1970 Opel GT hubcap / hub cap. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with, or knows of a good used opel part place, please let me know!
:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just need the centercap apparently. However, if you don't want to seperate them that is OK. Please let me know how much! :)
With shipping to zip 88022. (PM or Email great too)

Would you happen to have a pic? I just want to make sure it is exactly like the other three. :eek:

·
188 Posts
cap

i got both kinds of hubcaps. the chrome one that goes around the rime with a chrome center peice. and the other one is a about 2 inch big and that goes in betwen the lug nuts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me take a photo of one of our 3 and post it. It will most likely be this evening. Then you can tell me! ;)

By the way! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
95Pony said:
Let me take a photo of one of our 3 and post it. It will most likely be this evening. Then you can tell me! ;)

By the way! Thanks!
Sounds like a great idea!!!

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
if you post your zipcode or email it to me at [email protected] if you dont want others to have it i can get a shiping quote, and send one to you in good shape once i recieve payment equal to the shipping quote.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I feel kind of dumb, I could swear I looked on ebay a few days ago. lol

Anyway, my zip is 88022. I really want the absolute best one you have since ours are in very good condition. (so that it will match well). Please get me that shipping quote or more importantly total so we can get this started! ;)

Thanks soooo much! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think the only other thing I need is the flasher switch (I believe it is made of red plastic?) Do you have one of those anywhere in very good condition?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts