Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Gary, did my engine swap articles and the one's Greg posted of Mike Pilkenton's swap, in the original format get lost or are they somewhere else?

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
problem loading article?

Gary just uploaded an article but could not get to it to see if it worked, and was unable to upload all the pictures i needed for it, is there a way to upload more pictures and make some editing fixes to them?
rk

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
article photos

Gary, I went back and renamed my photos per Fig. # and uploaded them in their correct order, so if you can find the three articles and add the pictures from the 2nd and 3rd article to the words from the first article and delete the pictures from the first article. Oh, I am so confused ;) hope it makes sense to you.
Thanks rk

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Wow!

This is going to be one of the Premier sections of the Site. Just started and looking real good already. Guess it will become "printer friendly" in the fullness of time!
As a "purist" Stock body GT afficinado - but old time Stock Car builder; I found Jeff's article about the Speedway GT build facinating and full of interest. :)

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
occupation

No Gary I am neither an Electrician nor a Lawyer, but I am a Commercial Carpenter by trade, with an ability to be a Master at being a Jack of all Trades.
rk

·
47 Posts
Gary,

That is pretty snazy... I like it! :cool:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hi Gary, to my article I added a short story about relocating the pedals and master cylinder along with a photo, after submitting I got an error message about "invalid phrase". I submitted again, same results. I see the text uploaded but no photo. I sure hope I didn't blow something up! Sorry.
This is the photo I tried to put in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts