Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,389 Posts
Wow, that's a nice thing. It does seem to be a little different than a GT's, though. I seem to recall that the part that sticks up is angled downwards towards the rear. Maybe it's for a Manta.

Still, the really valuable part about it is the brushes and the PRNDL, which can be removed. Those are unobtanium. Worth the price for the right person. Maybe even THIS person(me). I'll have to think on it........

·
Über Genius
8,960 Posts
I'm so freaking tempted!

·
Opel Key Master
5,026 Posts
There was two versions of this piece, and I only found out that when building the cover plates for the A/C consoles, but I'm with the guys that it looks a little different than what I recall, maybe it the fact that the picture doesn't show the entire base of it? If I wasn't making the PRNSDL already, it would have been bought. Gordo you can find similar brush material on ebay for Volvos and other makes. They are pricey, but the NOS ones I have the needles are falling from, so maybe worth it.

·
Opel Key Master
5,026 Posts
HMMMM Yeah the base is different. A Kadett is a big solid piece and the PRNDSL is straight. So is a 50 series in 71-up, I thought all the GT PRNDSL were angled like this, but that base is a different shape for sure. Joel if you could take some more pictures, maybe a number on the bag??? Any molded in clips on the bottom?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has been spoken for already

It is sold....I am sure it is for a GT...it is exactly the same as the the one on my parts car...exactly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts