Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Todd, If you are trying to sell new and used parts together :ugh:, forget it. Just list the part as new or used, and price. I for one NEVER liked your system of grading parts with a price. Your idea of good might be mine of piss poor. :yup: If you sell used, there should be SEVERAL pictures to show the condition, No :bs2: be straight with people on what you have, get the camera out and do some real salesmanship, if you really want to sell this stuff. We ( opel owners) have seen lots of junk on e- bay, but with pictures it will speak volumes of the part. Otherwise you are just posting DRIBBLE. Sorry for the honesty, just my 2 cts worth. :yup:
We are not ebay selling people's crap. We are a refined company with 100times the amount of parts than the average person has access to on ebay. Ofcourse pictures are offered to anyone and really most people making a purchase with us, well not most but a good percentage, do ask for pictures of the exact item before shipping. We have no problem with this and do it as a common practice every day. We do pictures with our Galaxy Phone direct from phone to phone and direct from email to email every day. We love sending pictures to customers, it is a huge selling point for us and often shows a lot more of our company in the process.

As far as separating sales from good used to all new, your desires are immediately answered as of February 1st, an all new parts sales, over 100 items strong, is all ready to gear up for February and March. Call or email for your copy now.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dude... Everyone uses the "HOME" button or goes direct to OpelGT.com - The Classic Opel Community and when you do all the new posts are there.

So we see all the posts.. No need to post 5 times. SERIOUSLY.

How many times do we have to tell you.. ONE post would be enough.. and not only that what have I said about the hyperbole.

Quit being this man..

Its isn't needed, it makes you look unprofessional.. and actually makes people tune you out.
We are still very new to this site. We will try again with the Sales Flyer as an attachment that way you can open it to view it if you want to or not. Also we see that the type set was all screwed up and it really didn't come out the way we wanted it to. As an Opel company we are used to set backs and overcoming odds and things not being so easy for us out there. We will do better, we have to, Opel is the only world we know.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I have a simple question for my simple mind. What is "Up To Sale Price" in the price column?

Is that the sale price or is it something else? I'm confused on the "Up to" part. Is that the price or is that an estimate?

Please be straight forward in your descriptions. It almost sounds like a "bait and switch" term.
The words "Up To" were supposed to have shown up under the word Regular, because our regular retail prices do sometimes vary depending on the item as multiple items were listed in the same sale category. That being said, we are new to this site and this information did not come across the way we wanted it to. As for the Sales Price, the number in the right hand column is the Sales Price and it is not going to change and is not a bait and switch. Sorry for any confusion. The main goal was to give you guys a great all new parts flyer just in time for all the Spring shows and events to help out in the biggest way we can, that was our goal.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ya know it really isn't that hard to market stuff..... I'm surprised they have lasted this long. I guess if you have a lot of dusty parts and a really bad webmaster you can still hang on some how, however I don't get why they are so out of touch with 2014????? Heck they didn't even answer my email question........ 2 months ago....... I guess there just too busy....
Are you talking about an email to [email protected]? Debbie has been monitoring that area and sincerely apologizes for missing something. Please resend the question and we will answer it immediately. Ofcourse there are almost a dozen ways Opels Unlimited communicates with people today and as a 31 year old company we would still prefer a direct phone call to 909-355-OPEL(6735). If you do not receive a call within 24 hours call Todd's personal cell, tell him you haven't been called back and there is no way you will not get a call. 562-690-1051 is the personal cell and is also the oldest shop number, still paid for and running to date.

With all the ebay and emails and godaddy and recycler and craigs list and the new website at Opelsunlimited.com there are a lot of different avenues to check on a daily basis. As far as OpelGT.com we were just talking about an email Todd wants to make to someone from five days ago and we all agreed it would be very difficult to find the original message. OpelGT.com is not the best way to communicate with us as it is just to difficult to track every message or follow any thread. A phone call is always the best way to reach us.

·
Living in the past
2,340 Posts
Mis-commucation

In the words of the now departed Bill Dana, in his ultra-ego act as "Jose Hemeniz" "It's not my job". I hope things truely work out, and something worthwhile comes out of all the advice that has been put forth to the Opel Kingdom. So far my take is the right hand STILL don't have the foggest idea what the left hand is doing and it seems easier to find an excuse than to find a solution.

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
That being said, we are new to this site
If I drank coffee, I would of spit it all over my keyboard. For goodness sake, it is 2014.

New? OU has been posting to this site for many years.

I'm over 50 and I can take a pdf document and post it to this site. If I can do it, anybody can.

I get more straight forward answers from my horse. He even tells me when he wants something through his body language and I do my best to see that his needs are met. If I ask him to "whoa", he does, and not tell me about the new mare in the stall next to him instead of whoaing. He will communicate with me if he is interested in her though!!

We have built a relationship of trust over the years and that is how relationships last. I don't see that realationship happening with OU. Sorry, but that is the way I feel.

I am done with this thread.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am sorry , I totally spaced on that

family stuff got me distracted but um, yes I;ll be happy to buy them if you are still offering?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have a simple question for my simple mind. What is "Up To Sale Price" in the price column?

Is that the sale price or is it something else? I'm confused on the "Up to" part. Is that the price or is that an estimate?

Please be straight forward in your descriptions. It almost sounds like a "bait and switch" term.
Looking back over this thread and do not see the answer we posted to this question, so here it goes again. There was a problem with formatting this information. It should have read Regular Price and the words UP TO should have been under that heading. The Sales Prices listed are not going to vary. No bait and switch.

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Looking back over this thread and do not see the answer we posted to this question, so here it goes again. There was a problem with formatting this information. It should have read Regular Price and the words UP TO should have been under that heading. The Sales Prices listed are not going to vary. No bait and switch.
Please look at post # 23. You answered the question there. It was only a few posts ago and it was last week. UGH!!!

BTW, if it is a regular price, how can it be up to. Is that the maximum you would normally charge, but you can vary the regular price? How can something regular have multiple prices. Wouldn't a price below the regular price be a "sale" price?.

Maybe I'm not getting something, but my mind works in a logic sequence. 2 + 2 = 4, not 2 + 2 = up to 4. People want solid answers, not fuzzy ones.

If you wanted me to respond since I said "I'm done with this thread", fine you got me.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts